|Gas Leak Detector Alarm with Gas Valve Control|
|Gas Leak Detector Alarm Series 7600 Controls Gas Valve|
Gas Leak Detector Alarm Series 7600 Controls Gas Valve (120V Plug In with Battery
Series 7600 Boxed Kit Includes:
If sufficient concentrations of gas are detected, this gas detector sounds an alarm
(4 rapid beats) and closes the gas valve, stopping the flow of gas to the protected
appliance(s). Alarm sounds continuously until manually shut off. Gas valve remains
closed until (1) the detector is reset and (2) gas vapors are no longer present.
Before reset, the affected area must be ventilated. If gas remains when reset, the
alarm will sound again. Have a qualified LP Dealer or Natural Gas Company locate
the leak and make the necessary repairs.
- Methane or Propane Detector
- Gas Control Valve (Professional installation recommended)
- Inside Wall Housing holds Battery
- Standard AC Adaptor
- Backup Battery
How to Operate:
When gas service is required, turn the gas detector on (slide switch up to ON position).
A pinging or ticking sound occurs: Warm-Up and Self-Check Mode. After 60 seconds,
the green indicator lights: the gas valve is open from the gas source to the gas
appliance. Light any pilot lights. To turn off detector, slide the switch
to the OFF position (Gas Flow is Stopped).
- Mount the gas detector so that air is drawn in the front and flows freely through
- This safety device mus be plugged into a non-switched outle. The unit requires constant
power for battery to remain charged.
- Use one detector per 20 x 20 foot room.
- Mount unit near to gas appliances such as water heater, stove,dryer, etc.
- Mounting Heights: Natural Gas = 4" from the ceiling. Propane Gas = 4" from the floor.
- Self check circuit: Continuous testing when detector is on. If circuit fails: alarm
sounds short beep every 45 seconds and fault indicator light flashes.
- Power Supply: 110V AC (wall adaptor supplied). Optional 220V AC model.(special order).
- Battery Backup: 12 V rechargeable battery maintains detector's operation up
to 5 hours if power fails.
- Operating Temperature: Methane: 32° to 120° F Propane=0° to 120°
- Storage Temperature: -31° to 150° F
- Alarm Threshold: 20% LFL Methane (10,000 ppm) or 20% LFL Propane (4000 ppm).
- Alarm Output: Audible - 85dB; Visual - Flashing RED Indicator.
- Valve Control: Controls gas solenoid valve (supplied)
- Case Construction: ABS Plastic. Meets UL 94-V(0).
- Options: Relay, Signal, Control Outputs (for further information).
- Dimensions: Methane: 7.25" wide x 4" tall x 5" deep.
Propane: 7.2" wide x 4.1" tall x 5.6" deep.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Propane, LP Gas Detector
Methane, Natural Gas Detector