EVAC-U8, EVAC+ and EVAC PACS have been discontinued.
Safe Home Products ® recommends Safe Escape Fire and Smoke Hood by Aussie Stuff. See
Safe Escape Fire and Smoke Hood by Aussie
Stuff: 30 Minutes of Breathable Air in Hard Case for Mounting or Soft Case for
Emergency Escape Ladders (Quick Escape and
Part of Disaster Preparedness for Fire Safety and Escape from Earthquakes. For Up
to 3 Stories (12' or 20') & For Up to 6 Stories (35' or 50')
Original Life Hammer: Fast Escape from
Burning or Submerged Vehicles. Improve Fire Safety By Escape Through Rooms with
DashLite Flashlight: Bright, Compact Rechargeable
Lite for Disaster Preparedness or Fire Safety Plan. Recharge in Car or Home Adapter.
Additional Emergency and Safety Products
Additional Child Safety Products
|Safe Escape Fire and Smoke Hood|
Safe Escape, Smoke and Fire Safety
Hood, protects you from smoke inhalation and many other toxic gases. Guaranteed
to provide up to 30 minutes of breathable air: enough time to escape any burning
building, home, hotel, office or school. The number one cause of death in a fire
is Smoke Inhalation (SI).
Without using this smoke hood, you have less than 60 seconds to escape the deadly
effects of Smoke Inhalation (SI). Safe Escape protects your head completely from
toxic smoke and falling hot ash.
Safe Escape Fire Escape Smoke Hood Components:
A 3 Part System Protects Against:
- Oversized Hood: Fits entire head completely. Covers a full head of hair,
facial hair and glasses.
- Extra Large Clear Vision Window: Provides wearer with clear view. Reduces
chances of claustrophobia.
- High Capacity Filter Cartridge: Stainless steel cartridge shell. Allows up
to 30 minutes of filtered safe air.
- Elastomeric cotton neck dam seals out polluted air. Adjustable two-point belt button
helps fit mask securely to face.
directions for Use:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)
- Acrolein (CH2CHCHO)
- And many other toxic gases and smoke.
The Safe Escape fire safety hood is endorsed by many fire departments. Live testing
was done in live testing in real fire training facilities. On May 23rd, 2005, the
local affiliate of NBC News / KSDK in St. Louis, Missouri and Art Holliday, Executive
Producer, aired an in-depth Special Report on this smoke fire safety device showing
how it can SAVE LIVES. A local fire department also used this at their training
facility in a live fire reenactment.
- Stay calm. Open the packing case. Remove the Safe Escape Smoke Hood, toxin prevention
- Move 2 red rubber stoppers in the front of the toxin filtration tank. Push out the
tank towards the front of the mask.
- Pull the mask over your head. Pull to cover neck. Place toxin filtration tank in
front of your nose.
- Tighten head belt. Pull out and back for snug fit.
- Try to breathe normally. Choose the safest route out of the building.
- Single use, disposable unit.
- Breathe normally. No nose clips, no can to breathe through.
- Secure fit in seconds.
- Easy Application: Slip on like a Halloween Mask.
- Designed for ages 2 years and older.
- Respiratory protection for emergency preparedness.
- FREE REPLACEMENT should you use it in an actual Fire or Smoke occurrence during
the 5 years
- Head Hood and Mask produced with Flammable-Resisting Aluminum Foil cloth.
- Withstands temperatures of 1400° F (800° C).
- Actual Flame Tested and Radiant Heat Tested up to 1400° F.
- Protects the head from flame, thermal radiation and dropping dust from fire.
- Form Fitting Elastic neck band keeps out foreign matter.
- Dimensions of Sealed Plastic Container: 4.25 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches.
- Portable for easy travel.
- SAFETY CODE COMPLIANT:
- Smoke and Fire safety Hood Mask conforms with USFA-FEMA standards.
- European Standard EN 403.
- Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:1994.
- Thailand Disaster Prevention Department of the Interior Ministry.
- Japanese Standard 248.
- Two Versions:
- Soft Case Travel Unit (ASE30), Dimensions: 4 x 5.5 x 7 inches.
- Hard Case for Mounting (Purify Air 30M, ASE30-HU), Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x 4.5 inches.
- Warranted for 5 years.