|12V Carbon Monoxide Gas Detectors for RV's from Safe-T-Alert|
|12V Carbon Monoxide Gas Detectors by Safe-T-Alert|
SM-STA-60-541RV, SM-STA-60-542RV MADE IN THE USA
60 Series-The RVers Choice
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment.
Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel
Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Fully Operational During Mute. Mute
does not override detection circuit, giving you full time protection.
- Memory Scan ™. Retains
the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation it is impossible to know
what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory.
- Micro Current Technology. Saves precious
- Two Level Alarm - Caution and Hazardous. Caution notifies you of moderate (60ppm) levels of CO, helps protect high
risk groups, seniors and children.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance
free sensor. No need to replace every 2 or 3 years.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to CO
- Test/Reset Button. Used to temporarily
silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions and activates Memory
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
RV Operating Specifications
- Listed to UL 2034-98 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned
Areas. Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water
spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- Power 12 VDC, operational range 8-16 volts.
- 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C
- Case Dimensions:
Surface Mount 60-541 5.5"W x 3"H x 1.3"D: Attaches to Wall with Screws.
Flush Mount 60-542 6.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.25"D:Installs into Recess (Hole)
in Wall so Front of Unit is Flush with Wall.
- Screw Holes: Centered, approx. 5 1/4" apart.
|Potential Sources of CO While Operating Your RV/Motorcoach|
- Engine Exhaust
- Portable Space Heaters
- Gas Stoves and Ovens
- Defective Engine
- Portable Grills
- Camp Fires
- Other RVs
- Portable Generator
- Generator Exhaust
ANSI A119.2 - Fire &Life Safety
3-4.6 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors
"All RVs equipped with an internal combustion engine or designed with features
to accommodate future installation of an internal combustion engine and truck campers
shall be equipped with a listed CO detector installed in accordance with its listing.
-RVIA Effective Date 10/93, Revised 9/99"
If you have not reviewed our Carbon Monoxide Quiz and Report, please click here,
then return to this page.