Protect multiple toilets in daycare centers for children, senior living residences, nursing homes, etc. Toilet bowl overflows not only can damage to floors, walls and ceilings but also often cause deadly slip and fall accidents. Valvin V100B systems detect and prevent toilet bowl overflows in standard tank style toilets. Intelligent V100B fill valves are included to replace toilet standard fill valves. Bowl sensors are both adjustable and easily mounted.
Valvin V100B Toilet Overflow Protection System Operation:
Valvin Toilet Overflow System Specifications:
- V100B's bowl sensor detects an impending toilet bowl overflow.
- Sensor triggers both controller and fill valve: water supply is automatically shut off. Overflows occur from flushing too much toilet paper, hygiene products, washcloths and even toys down the toilet. Valvin V100B stops overflows, contains the waste within the toilet bowl. Both slip and fall injuries and clean-up and water damage are prevented: waste stays in the bowl not overflowing onto the floor and beyond. Use only for standard tank toilets.
- Plunge away the obstruction: resume toilet normal operation.
- V100B controller clips easily onto toilet tank side. Controller powered by a standard 9 volt alkaline
- Controller's Red LED glows if battery is getting low/needs replacing.
- Battery Life: V100B is about 3 years. V100B's bowl
sensor detects an impending toilet bowl overflow.
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's replacement warranty due to manufacturing defect.
• Material: POM, ABS, PP, SS with silicone cable material
• Rubber material: EPDM
• Electronic components: Silicone sealed
• Electronic components are Rohs compliant
• Fill valve Inlet thread: G15/16''
• Fill valve cycles: 75,000+
• Adjustable height: 8-11''
• Water pressure: 2.18-232.06 psi
• Water filling rate: 1.24 gal/minute
• Battery: 9V (Not included)with life: 3 years
• Water proof labels
• UPC & cUPC Certification.
• Patented in US and China