Box of Two Transonic Ultrasonic and Sonic Pest Repellers for Small and Larger Pests
Use Transonic Pro pest control device by Bird-X
to repel pests
without the use of dangerous chemicals in attics, crawl spaces, homes, outbuildings. This package of two units for larger areas can repel small animals
like raccoons, skunks and squirrels; bats, mice and rats as well as insects such as fleas, ticks, moths, carpet beetles, and other crawling pests like spiders. Variable pitch ultrasound and audible sound waves drive away pests
. Sturdy metal enclosure, each unit covers area up to 2000 square feet
. Similar to Transonic previously made by Weitech but with two speakers for more effective results. Easy to program. Warning: this product contains Diethylhexyl-phthalate (DEHP), known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. DEHP is an additive in plastics to make them more flexible Nine Custom Settings Include:
Setting A plus Quiet: Fleas, Ticks, Crawling Insects (Barely Audible)
Setting B plus Medium: Spiders, Flying Insects (Somewhat Audible)
Setting C plus Quiet: Bats and Mice
Setting C plus Medium: Rodent Pests (More Effective for Rats)
Setting C plus Loud: Small Animals such as Skunks, Possums, Squirrels, Raccoons, etc. (Audible with loud chattering sounds.
Different sound frequencies focus on specific pest animals. User-friendly controls: choose frequency, mode and speaker direction. Some settings are barely audible to humans.Use with Timer to minimize annoying sounds when people are present
Transonic Pro Specifications:
- Design: Sturdy metal case with twin speakers
- Dimensions: 6" x 3 3/8" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz. with adapter
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Sound pressure level: 96 dB at 1/2 meter
- Frequency range: 3-40 kHz .
- Sound power: Less than 5 watts.
- Power supply: 12v (200mA) Adapter /110 or 220 V AC, or DC via battery or cigarette plug.
- Compliance: UL, CUL and CE listed. EPA Est. 8708-IL-1.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Transonic Includes: Unit, AC adaptor with cord, and complete instructions.
- Warranty: 6 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
NOTE: ALL animal control methods work better in combination with other animal control devices such as light and sound repellers, roost inhibitors and visual scare devices .
Use Instructions: Place unit in infested area. Target specific pests. Use Transonic PRO for small to very large rooms. For best results, place a Transonic PRO in each room positioned for maximum reflection off hard surfaces.
IMPORTANT: A Transonic PRO or other pest repeller devices work well for most pests. To keep pest control to a minimum, determine how animals, rodents, etc. are getting into the building and block those entrances.
Use Anywhere, Indoors or Out*:
* Transonic PRO is not weatherproof: for outdoor use protect under patio roof or porch roof. Use only a grounded outdoor outlet. Avoid direct exposure to rain, snow, standing water and sprinkler systems.
- Food establishments
- Farms and Barns
- Garages, Basements & Kitchens
- Roof Eaves & Awnings
- Attics or Crawl Spaces
- Porches, Pools & Campsites
- Warehouses & Commercial Facilities
- Homes & Offices
- Long Island customer reports effective use against fleas and ticks. He used several units under protection of his deck, aimed into yard.
- Optional power cord can be purchased for use in car accessory plug.