Get Rid of Pests with Dual Speaker Transonic Sound Repellers by Bird-X
Get rid of pests
anywhere in your home or business! Use the Transonic Pro Electronic Pest Repellers
from Bird-X. This box of 6 ultrasonic or audible sound repellers
drives out small animals
, rodents and insects. Each pest repel unit has settings for pests ranging from fleas and ticks to small animals. Transonic Pro Specifications:
- Design: Sturdy metal case with twin speakers
- Dimensions: 6" x 3 3/8" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz. with adapter
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Sound pressure level: 96 dB at 1/2 meter
- Frequency range: 3-40 kHz .
- Sound power: Less than 5 watts.
- Power supply: 12v (200mA) Adapter /110 or 220 V AC, or DC via battery or cigarette plug.
- Compliance: UL, CUL and CE listed. EPA Est. 62617-OR-001.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Transonic Includes: Unit, AC adapter with cord, and complete instructions.
- Warranty: 6 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Useful. Effective. Eliminate pest problems
without poisons. Use this package of six pest control devices
by Bird-X for larger areas, such as commercial buildings or warehouse facilities. Get rid of animals
like raccoons, skunks and squirrels, bats, mice and rats. Effective in combating spiders, fleas, ticks and other flying or crawling insect pests, too. Intense, variable pitch ultrasound and audible sound waves repel pests
Continuous sound generation gives pest control
coverage up 2000 square feet. Sturdy metal enclosure emits continous sound or inaudible waves
. Easy to program and control with combination of switches on rear of device. Similar to Transonic previously made by Weitech but improved with two speakers. Nine Custom Settings Include:
Setting A plus Quiet: Fleas, Ticks, Crawling Insects (Barely Audible)
Setting B plus Medium: Spiders, Flying Insects (Somewhat Audible)
Setting C plus Quiet: Bats and Mice
Setting C plus Medium: Rodent Pests (More Effective for Rats)
Setting C plus Loud: Small Animals such as Skunks, Possums, Squirrels, Raccoons, etc. (Audible with loud chattering sounds.
Different sound frequencies focus on specific pest animals. User-friendly controls: choose frequency, mode and speaker direction. Some settings are barely audible to humans.Use with Timer to minimize annoying sounds when people are present
NOTE: ALL animal control methods work better in combination with other animal control devices such as light and sound repellers, roost inhibitors and visual scare devices .
Use Instructions: Place unit in infested area. Target specific pests. Use Transonic PRO for small to very large rooms. For best results, place a Transonic PRO in each room positioned for maximum reflection off hard surfaces.
IMPORTANT: A Transonic PRO or other pest repeller devices work well for most pests. To keep pest control to a minimum, determine how animals, rodents, etc. are getting into the building and block those entrances.
Use Anywhere, Indoors or Out*:
* Transonic PRO is not weatherproof: for outdoor use protect under patio roof or porch roof. Use only a grounded outdoor outlet. Avoid direct exposure to rain, snow, standing water and sprinkler systems.
- Food establishments
- Farms and Barns
- Garages, Basements & Kitchens
- Roof Eaves & Awnings
- Attics or Crawl Spaces
- Porches, Pools & Campsites
- Warehouses & Commercial Facilities
- Homes & Offices
- Recent customer reports effective use against fleas and ticks. He used several units under protection of his deck, aimed into yard.
- Optional power cord can be purchased that uses the car accessory plug for mobile use.