Bi rd-X Ultrasonic and Sonic Pest Repeller for Insects and Small Pest Animals
Bird X Transonic Pro sturdy metal, twin speaker pest control device repels pests ranging from tiny to raccoon size. Choose a setting. Repel small animals like raccoons, skunks and squirrels. Get rid of bats. Get rid of mice. Get rid of pest animals. Discourage spiders, fleas, ticks and other flying or crawling insect pests from indoor or outdoor (protected from weather) areas. Effective up to 3500 sq. ft with sonic, audible settings and up to 2000 sq. ft with ultrasonic settings.
Intense, variable pitch ultrasonic sounds or audible sound waves repel pests . Continuous sound generation gives pest control coverage up 2000 square feet in open spaces without objects. Easy to program with combination of switches on rear of device.
Transonic Pro's Nine Custom Settings Include:
Setting A plus Quiet: Fleas, Ticks, Crawling Insects (Barely Audible)
Setting B plus Medium: Spiders, Flying Insects (Somewhat Audible)
Setting C plus Quiet: Bats and Mice
Setting C plus Medium: Rodent Pests (More Effective for Rats)
Setting C plus Loud: Small Animals such as Skunks, Possums, Squirrels, Raccoons, etc. (Audible with loud chattering sounds.
Different sound frequencies focus on specific pest animals. User-friendly controls: choose frequency, mode and speaker direction. Some settings are barely audible to humans.Use with Timer to minimize annoying sounds when people are present
Transonic Pro Specifications:
- Design: Sturdy metal case with twin speakers
- Dimensions: 6" x 3 3/8" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz. with adapter
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Sound pressure level: 96 dB at 1/2 meter
- Frequency range: 3-40 kHz .
- Sound power: Less than 5 watts.
- Power supply: 12v (200mA) Adapter /110 or 220 V AC, or DC via battery or cigarette plug.
- Compliance: UL, CUL and CE listed. EPA Est. 8708-IL-1.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Transonic Includes: Unit, AC adapter with cord, and complete instructions.
- Warranty: 6 month limited manufacturer's warranty by Bird-X.
NOTE: ALL animal control methods work better in combination with other animal control devices such as light and sound repellers, roost inhibitors and visual scare devices .
Use Instructions: Place unit in infested area. Target specific pests. Use Transonic PRO for small to very large rooms. For best results, place a Transonic PRO in each room positioned for maximum reflection off hard surfaces.
IMPORTANT: A Transonic PRO or other pest repeller devices work well for most pests. To keep pest control to a minimum, determine how animals, rodents, etc. are getting into the building and block those entrances.
Use Anywhere, Indoors or Out*:
* Transonic PRO is not weatherproof: for outdoor use protect under patio roof or porch roof. Use only a grounded outdoor outlet. Avoid direct exposure to rain, snow, standing water and sprinkler systems.
- Food establishments
- Farms and Barns
- Garages, Basements & Kitchens
- Roof Eaves & Awnings
- Attics or Crawl Spaces
- Porches, Pools & Campsites
- Warehouses & Commercial Facilities
- Homes & Offices
- Long Island customer reports effective use against fleas and ticks. He used several units under protection of his deck, aimed into yard.
- And More.
- Purchase optional power cord that uses the car accessory plug for mobile use.