Ultrasonic and Sonic Sounds Repel Bats, Small Animals, Rodents and Insects
The 220VAC Transonic Pro pest repeller
by Bird X
helps you control pests
and repel small animals. Get rid of raccoons, skunks and squirrels. Repel bats , mice and rats.
Set for repelling spiders, fleas, ticks and other flying or crawling insect pests. Bird X's pest repeller
helps with almost every pest problem. The intense, variable pitch ultrasound and audible sound waves repels pests.. The continuous sound generation gives pest control
coverage up 2000 square feet in open areas. Sturdy metal enclosure. Easy to program with combination of switches on rear of device. Similar to Transonic previously made by Weitech but with two speakers.
Nine Transonic Pro Custom Settings Include:
Setting A plus Quiet: Fleas, Ticks, Crawling Insects (Barely Audible)
Setting B plus Medium: Spiders, Flying Insects (Somewhat Audible)
Setting C plus Quiet: Bats and Mice
Setting C plus Medium: Rodent Pests (More Effective for Rats)
Setting C plus Loud: Small Animals such as Skunks, Possums, Squirrels, Raccoons, etc. (Audible with loud chattering sounds.
Different sound frequencies focus on specific pest animals. User-friendly controls: choose frequency, mode and speaker direction. Some settings are barely audible to humans. Use with Timer to minimize annoying sounds when people are present
Transonic Pro Specifications:
- Design: Sturdy metal case with twin speakers
- Dimensions: 6" x 3 3/8" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz. with adapter
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Sound pressure level: 96 dB at 1/2 meter
- Frequency range: 3-40 kHz .
- Sound power: Less than 5 watts.
- Power supply: 12V (200mA) Adapter 220V AC, or DC via battery or cigarette plug.
- Compliance: UL, CUL and CE listed. EPA Est. 62617-OR-001.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Transonic Includes: Unit, AC adaptor with cord, and complete instructions.
- Warranty: 6 month limited Bird X manufacturer's warranty.
NOTE: ALL animal control methods work better in combination with other animal control devices such as light and sound repellers, roost inhibitors and visual scare devices .
Use Instructions: Place unit in infested area. Target specific pests. Use Transonic PRO for small to very large rooms. For best results, place a Transonic PRO in each room positioned for maximum reflection off hard surfaces.
IMPORTANT: A Transonic PRO or other pest repeller devices work well for most pests. To keep pest control to a minimum, determine how animals, rodents, etc. are getting into the building and block those entrances.
Use Anywhere, Indoors or Out*:
* Transonic PRO is not weatherproof: for outdoor use protect under patio roof or porch roof. Use only a grounded outdoor outlet. Avoid direct exposure to rain, snow, standing water and sprinkler systems.
- Food establishments
- Farms and Barns
- Garages, Basements & Kitchens
- Roof Eaves & Awnings
- Attics or Crawl Spaces
- Porches, Pools & Campsites
- Warehouses & Commercial Facilities
- Homes & Offices
- Long Island customer reports effective use against fleas and ticks. He used several units under protection of his deck, aimed into yard.
- And More.
- Purchase optional power cord that uses the car accessory plug for mobile use.