240VAC International Powered Remote Monitor for 4 Sensors Plus Power Failure and Sound
Monitor homes , computer rooms, warehouses, remote buildings and more with the fully programmable Sensaphone Model 400-INT with optional international power supply. The FGD-0400-INT desktop monitoring system includes an alarm notification system . Avoid disasters caused by power outages, furnace or air conditioning failures and more. The Sensaphone Model 400-INT is a new replacement for the 1104 and a direct replacement for the Sensaphone Cottage Sitter.
FGD-0400-INT Sensaphone Quick Overview:
For small businesses, property owners, and more, the all new Sensaphone 400-INT offers an easy, inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. It can be installed in any clean indoor environment to monitor a variety of applications.
The 400-INT has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to listen to the sound of a smoke detector. There are also four external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the four external inputs already comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the 400-INT is installed.
When an alarm is detected, the Sensaphone 400-INT can notify up to four people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
Sensaphone Model 400-INT Features :
- Flexible inputs that support:
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Temperature sensors: -20°F to 150°F
- Four channels in the Model 400-INT
- Automatic input type configuration.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration
- Auto dials up to four phone numbers, each with 32 digits
- Makes voice phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- Built in vocabulary for keypad programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your own voice to describe each input zone.
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for remote listen-in feature.
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay included.
- Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict programming access.
- The Sensaphone 400-INT is a direct replacement for the model 1104 and Cottage Sitter.
- comes with 110V plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C alkaline batteries (not included).
- automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- International power options available.
Built In Cottage Sitter Control:
- The built in relay can be used to remotely change the temperature of a dual setback thermostat. Provide your own, or order the FGD-0064 Thermostat from Sensaphone.
- Size: 7.5" W x 2" H x 8.5" D.
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Batteries: (6) 1.5 Volt "C" cell alkaline (not included).
- Telephone connection: FCC approved RJ-11 plug-in modular connector with 6' cord.
- Operating Temperature Range: Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F.
- Temperature Sensing Range: -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor.
- NRTL listed for compliance with U.L. Standard 60950-1.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's Warranty.