Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring with Sensaphone FGD-1800-CD-INT With Clear Door
Monitor temperatures ultra-low and up to 7 other conditions with this durable remote monitoring system with alarm notification system . The durable Sensaphone 1800 with Clear Door and international power supply (220VAC) senses and issues alarms on low temperatures, Add sensors for tank levels, pressure levels and more. The Sensaphone 1800 can monitor up to eight environmental conditions with optional sensors. Plus this remote monitor offers alarm notifications for up to eight persons, alarm history reviews, and remote control capabilities.
Sensaphone 1800 Clear Door FGD-1800CD 220VAC International Power Supply Monitor Features:
the ability to sense and issue alarms on ultra-low temperatures down to -85 degrees Celsius
a sealed NEMA-4X enclosure for added durability
a rechargeable battery backup
recordable voice messaging,
the capability to monitor 4-20mA
The Sensaphone 1800 monitors is an ideal monitoring solution for nearly all markets, including water and waste water, agribusiness, farms, heating/ventilation/air conditioning/refrigeration, pharmaceutical and health labs, and industrial and chemical manufacturing.
Sensaphone 1800 w/ Clear Door:
- Monitor up to 8 conditions, plus power failure and sound level.
- Notify up to 8 people with custom voice phone calls or text messages
- Review alarm history and who acknowledged the alarm event
- Control a device automatically, manually, even remotely.
- Sends a text message and alpha page alarms.
The Sensaphone Model 1800 includes eight universal inputs to provide flexibility while monitoring the most critical of conditions. Sensors can monitor temperature problems in agricultural environments, laboratories, medical applications and ultra low temperature freezer conditions – monitoring all the way down to -85°C. The 4-20mA input choice means that the 1800 is compatible with a wide variety of transducers. Monitor tank levels, pressure, flow rates, and other conditions critical to your application. If a problem occurs, the 1800 can be programmed to contact up to eight people using the custom alarm information that you record. You can always know the nature of the alarm situation. The 1800 also uploads status and history information to a web server, so you can view accumulated data log history.
Sensaphone Model 1800 CD Features:
- Eight universal inputs that support: Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts 4–20mA transducers. Temperature sensors: 2.8 & 10K thermistors
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Up to eight destinations can be contacted for alarms.
- Customized messages for easy identification.
- Voice phone calls or text messages
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Individual user codes to track who responded to each alarm.
- Web page data display.
- One universal output relay. Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Optional external microphone for monitoring high sound alarms.
- External microphone can also be used for remote sound monitoring!
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- Cell battery backup included.
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict remote programming access.
- Recent alarm history playback.
- 30 Minute snapshots.
- Complete alarm history.
- Graph monitored conditions.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- NEMA-4X enclosure.
- Superior internal lightning protection.
- Size: 7.5" W x 2" H x 8.5" D.
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- International Power Supply
- Operating Temperature Range: Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F.
- Temperature Sensing Range: -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor.
- 3 years limited manufacturer's Warranty.