Solid Door Sensaphone FGD-1800-CD-INT Remote Monitor Has International Power
Choose this remote monitor that operates on 220VAC. This remote monitoring system can monitor low temperatures and a total of 8 environmental conditions.. The Sensaphone 1800, FGD-1800-SD has a solid door. Program the monitor to send alarm notifications to up to eight recipients. The Sensaphone FGD-1800-SD also provides alarm history reviews as well as remote control capabilities.
The 1800’s enhanced features include:
the ability to sense and issue alarms on ultra-low temperatures down to -85 degrees Celsius,
sealed enclosure for added durability
rechargeable battery backup
recordable voice messaging,
capability to monitor 4-20mA.
The Sensaphone 1800 monitor is ideal for a monitor for water and wastewater, agribusiness, farms, heating/ventilation/air conditioning/refrigeration, pharmaceutical and health labs, and industrial and chemical manufacturing.
Sensaphone 1800 with Solid Door:
- Monitor up to 8 conditions, plus power failure and sound level.
- Notify up to 8 people with custom voice phone calls or text messages
- Review alarm history and who acknowledged the alarm event
- Control a device automatically, manually, even remotely.
- Sends a text message and alpha page alarms.
The Sensaphone Model 1800 is easy to use and cost effective. There are eight universal inputs. Sensors can monitor temperature problems in agricultural environments, laboratories, medical applications and ultra low temperature freezer conditions – monitoring all the way down to -85°C. The 4-20mA input choice allows use with a wide variety of transducers to monitor tank levels, pressure, flow rates, and other conditions. If a problem occurs, the pre-programmed1800 uses custom alarm information you inputted to alert up to eight persons. The 1800 also uploads status and history information to a web server, allowing you to view accumulated data log history.
Sensaphone Model 1800 Features:
- Eight universal inputs that support: Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts 4–20mA transducers. Temperature sensors: 2.8 & 10K thermistors
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones.
- Programmable recognition times.
- Internal calibration.
- Up to eight destinations can be contacted for alarms.
- Customized messages for easy identification.
- Voice phone calls or text messages
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process.
- Individual user codes to track who responded to each alarm.
- Web page data display.
- One universal output relay. Manual or automatic alarm response switching.
- Internal microphone for custom voice message recording.
- Optional external microphone for monitoring high sound alarms.
- External microphone can also be used for remote sound monitoring!
- Comes with plug-in power supply.220VAC
- Cell battery backup included.
- Automatically monitors for power failure alarms.
- Call in with any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming.
- Easy voice-prompted programming.
- Password-protected to restrict remote programming access.
- Recent alarm history playback.
- 30 Minute snapshots.
- Complete alarm history.
- Graph monitored conditions.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure.
- NEMA-4X enclosure.
- Superior internal lightning protection.
- Size: 7.5" W x 2" H x 8.5" D.
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- International Power Supply
- Operating Temperature Range: Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F.
- Temperature Sensing Range: -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor.
- 3 years limited manufacturer's Warranty. International customers are responsible for shipping costs if a warranty problem occurs.