Sensaphone 1400 SD w/ 240V Power Supply
Choose this remote monitoring system if the electrical power in your country is 240VAC. The FGD-1400-SD-INT Sensaphone 1400 with Solid Door system is the ideal monitoring solution for a wide range of markets, including water and wastewater, agribusiness, heating, ventilation, air conditioning/refrigeration, pharmaceutical and health labs, and industrial and chemical manufacturing. This unit is not made for use in the USA.
FGD-1400-SD-INT Sensaphone Quick Overview:
Built-in Power Failure, Sound Level, Temperature
Inputs 4-contact or temperature, 4-20mA
Outputs 1 Relay (manual or automatic control)
Notification 8 custom voice phone calls
The Sensaphone Model 1400 is the perfect solution for your 4-channel remote monitoring needs. It combines all the feature of the popular Sensaphone 1100 desktop series, adding significant enhancements that expand your monitoring and notification capabilities. These include custom voice message programming, rechargeable battery backup, and extended battery backup, and extended temperature sensing. The 1400 is packaged in a sealed, lockable enclosure to withstand harsher environments.
Sensaphone Model 1400 SD-INT Features:
- Sealed weatherproof enclosure, custom voice messages, ultra-low (-85°C) temperature monitoring, line seizure
- The ability to sense and issue alarms on ultra-low temperatures down to -85 degrees Celsius,
- A sealed enclosure for added durability,
- A rechargeable battery backup,
- Recordable voice messaging,
- The capability to monitor 4-20mA.
- Up to eight telephones, cell phone or pagers can be called for alarms.
- Makes voice message phone calls with customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to simulate and test the notification process. (great feature!!)
- Individual user codes to track who responded to each alarm.
Product Viewer FGD1400 SD-INT Features:
- Monitor up to 4 conditions plus power failure and high sound level.
- Calls up to 8 people with custom voice message phone calls.
- Review alarm history and who acknowledged the alarm event.
- Internal microphone is included for custom voice message recording.
- Optional external microphone may be added for monitoring for high sound levels and to listen-in remotely.
- Four universal inputs that support Normally Open, Normally Closed, 2.8 K/10K temperature sensors and 4-20 mA transducers.
- Automatic input type configuration
- Scalable range for analog zones
- Programmable recognition times
- Internal calibration.
- Call your Sensaphone FGD 1400 from any Touch-Tone phone to check the status of all inputs.
- Make programming changes remotely from any Touch-Tone phone.
- Keypad and speaker for local programming
- Intuitive voice-prompted programming
- Password-protected to restrict remote programming access
- 10 event alarm history playback.
- Size: 7.5" W x 2" H x 8.5" D.
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F.
- Temperature Sensing Range: -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's Warranty.