Scentry III GFRAB combustible gas detector with alarm and gas valve controller adds safety for gas furnaces, gas ranges, main gas lines into buildings and more. Senses explosive gases such as lp propane gas and natural gas .Includes options like battery back-up, remote gas sensors and remote alarms. With battery option, pilot lights remain lit during intermittent power failures. 12V output allows addition of a phone dialer to alert owners of vacation homes, etc. when an unsafe condition has occurred. Remote gas sensors can be added near gas ranges, gas water heaters, gas furnaces, gas heaters, etc. to add protection using only one gas valve controller. This is a case of 6 units.
When an explosive gas is detected, this gas monitor sounds an alarm and can activate equipment to remove dangerous gas build up in a building. Easily installed and reliable, this gas alarm and gas monitor has easily accessible terminal strips for fast and secure wire connections, backup battery
charging, low battery detection and sensor failure alarm.
The GFRAB stands for gas sensor, mounting feet, remote ready, alarm and battery and includes the gas valve shut-off/controller. NOTE: Must be used with a Scentry III gas valve (sold separately). Each Scentry gas sensor is calibrated in a gaseous atmosphere so it will alarm at 10% of the lower explosive level (LEL) of the combustible gas. This is not a carbon monoxide alarm as it has only a combustible gas alarm sensor. Manufactured Proudly in the USA for Safety First USA, Inc.
Sensor reacts to concentrations of fumes from Alcohol, Butane,
Gasoline, Hydrogen (from Charging battery’s), Kerosene, LP Gas, Propane,
and Natural Gas (Methane). Scentry III-GFRAB Specifications:
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Physical Size: 7.6 inches by 4.6 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Color: Gray
- Power consumption: 1.5va
- Supports up to 4 calibrated remote sensors (not included)
- Requires Scentry III-GVD gas valve (purchase separately)
- Supports Battery Back-Up (Not Included)
- Gas Valve Controller for combustible gasses such as natural gas or propane gas includes a 24 volt transformer
- Connections: screw terminals
- Input Power: 115VAC, 60 Hz
- Output Control Relays: 2 amps, 24 VAC
- Alarm Signal Output: 12V DC @500 ma
- Reset: manual
- Sensor Type: Tin Dioxide Semiconductor
- Alarm Points: Propane (LP) <5200 PPM
- Alarm Points: Natural Gas / Methane <12,200 PPM
- Manufactured Proudly in the USA for Safety First USA, Inc.
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.