12V Propane and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Flush Mounts in CCI 7770 Cut-Out Overstock Special .
How old is your propane/CO alarm?? Install Safe-T-Alert 35-442-P
white flush mount (recessed) combination carbon monoxide monitor
and propane gas alarm
in motor home or RV. Test Safe-T-Alert gas alarm
, an essential RV part
, several times a month. Replace CCI LP gas alarm
near your propane furnace
or propane stove for double protection against both carbon monoxide leaks
and against fires or explosions from propane leaks. Manufacturer rebate 1/01/2015 thru 10/31/2015.
Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models. Can be used to replace these CCI units: CC-7770.230, CC-7770.231, CC-7770.233,
CC-7770.234 ,CC-7770.250,CC-7770.251, CC-7770.253, CC-7770.254,
CC-7770.281, CC-7770.284, CC-7771.231, CC-7773.081,CC-7773.151,
CC-7773-231 and CC-7773.25. (In other words, when installed, this unit does not protrude from the wall: the sensor part of the unit fits inside the hole.)
Note: Some CCI units in Fleetwood or Winnebago RV's have two power leads. This dual carbon monoxide alarm and propane gas monitor unit has only one. Connect the red power lead to the coach power supply and cap or remove the other power lead. Use butt connectors to replace any unit with spade connections.
Safe-T-Alert 35 Series LP Gas Alarm Plus Propane Gas Alarm Features:
35 Series Operating Specifications:
- Meets 1/1/05 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms are fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during an alarm.
- 12 Volt - Hard Wired Model prevents accidental disconnection.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane/Natural Gas.
- Built for the extreme RV environment
- Colors Available: black, white, and brown.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
Warranty: The Date Stamped on each Detector is the Date of Manufacture. Each unit has a 10 year shelf life. The Limited Warranty is 1 year and begins from the date of resale. Units have a 5 year life. Replace units after 5 years. Contact MTI directly for warranty related questions.