12V Propane and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Surface Mounts on Wall of RV or Trailer
Replace 30-441 propane gas leak alarm with dual sensor, dual alarm unit: Safe-T-Alert 35-741-WH
white surface mount combination carbon monoxide monitor
and propane gas alarm.
For motor home, trailer or RV. Test this Safe-T-Alert gas alarm
, an essential RV part
, several times a month. Replaces CCI Controls Propane Alarm 7770.244 and Safe-T-Alert 30-441 propane alarm. Safe-T-Alert 35 Series LP Gas Alarm Plus Propane Gas Alarm Features:
35 Series Operating Specifications:
- Meets 1/1/05 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms are fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during an alarm.
- 12 Volt - Hard Wired Model prevents accidental disconnection.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane/Natural Gas.
- Built for the extreme RV environment
- Color: white.
- UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
Warranty: Date Stamped on each Detector is Date of Manufacture. 10 year shelf life. Limited Warranty is 1 year and begins from the date of sale to end user. Units have a 5 year life. Replace after 5 years. Contact MTI directly for warranty related questions.
CARBON MONOXIDE & PROPANE ALARM REPLACEMENT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS:
All Safe-T-Alert Propane and Carbon Monoxide Alarms that are 5 years old and older are beyond their Mandatory Replacement Time and MUST be replaced.
Laboratories (UL®) Carbon Monoxide Standard UL 2034 and Canadian
Standards Association (CSA®) CSA 119.2 now require that all Carbon Monoxide alarms be designed to stop service in 3 to 5 years . UL and CSA
have determined that Carbon Monoxide alarms have a limited life. Propane
alarms use similar sensors and UL will require the same service life in
the near future.
ALL MTI Propane and Carbon Monoxide alarms and CCI Controls Alarms over five (5)
years old MUST be replaced. The following Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide
Alarm Models MUST be replaced: SA-4, SA-5, 50-541 and 50-542. Models
60-541 and 60-542 over five (5) years old MUST be replaced.The following
Safe-T-Alert Propane Alarms Models MUST be replaced: SA-7 and SA-8.
Models 30-441,30-442, 40-441 and 40-442 that are over five (5) years old
MUST be replaced.
Important! Only install CO and Propane alarms that are UL or CSA listed for Recreational Vehicle Use