Four Safe Home™ air purification filters. Use as furnace filters or for air return grills. Removes allergens
and removes odors
and chemicals from the air in homes or small businesses. Air filter
is 20 by 30 by 1 inch thick. Duo furnaces filters with internal steel frame and self-sealing edges to maximize effectiveness at capturing allergens, odors, and chemicals from the air in your house. Use for furnace filter slots, temporary needs, or custom sizes in air return grills. The Duo replaces any 1" thick home air filter in any location and can last up to 3 months. For most people, this is a year's supply of filters. Always check with your HVAC technician before changing from your current furnace filter. This unit is a MERV 8. Made in USA. Safe Home Duo Filter Features:
How does the Duo work?
- Dimensions: 20" x 30" x 1"
- Captures up to 95% of common household allergens
- Eliminates odors from pets, paint, cooking, and more
- Uses high density carbon and advanced compounds
- FormaldaSorb™, a patented potassium permanganate product plus
the activated carbon in the second layer of the filter trap gasses that
can cause health issues.
Highly effective and affordable.
Twin filter pad: MERV 8 polyester white ASHRAE rated allergen
filter plus an industrial chemical and odor filter, i.e. the activated
carbon filter pad.
- Made in USA.
- The polyester outer layers remove pollen
, mold spores, and other common allergens. The inner layer features FormaldaSorb™ and activated carbon that traps a variety of odors and hazardous gasses, such as formaldehyde, ammonia, and others that are emitted by cleaning chemicals, paint, particle board, and other household items. No other filters are as effective at removing dust
mites, mold spores, pollen, odors, cleaning chemicals, ozone, paint fumes, and common gasses like formaldehyde which triggers asthma and allergies. Safe Home Duo One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Fold excess filter media around internal steel frame.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot so air goes first through the white pre-filter and then out the dark side that traps gasses and odors.
- Tuck in any excess so you can place cover, if any, over the end of the filter slot. Note: excess material helps seal edges to force all air through the filter.
- Change the Duo air filter at least every 3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work, painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more frequent changes.
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Limited Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects. If product is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no additional charge.