Safe Home™ Duo- 1625
has 2 filters
surrounding a metal frame. 25 by 1 inch MERV 8 air purifier furnace filter. Note: Check with your HVAC technician to verify
that your system is able enough to handle the density of a MERV 8 filter
before purchasing this or any other MERV 8 filter. Install this MERV 8 with Air Flow First Going through the White Media. Made in USA.
, odors, and harmful chemicals. Fits standard 1 inch furnace panel slot or a return air grille
with removable face for filter insert. Self-sealing edges: all air goes through filter. Similar to hospital type filters
. Duo replaces any 1" thick home air filter
: lasts up to 3 months. Install this MERV 8 with Air Flow First Going through the White Media.
Safe Home Duo Filter Features: How does the Duo work?
The polyester outer layers remove pollen, mold spores, and other common allergens. The inner layer with FormaldaSorb™ and activated carbon traps a variety of odors and hazardous gasses, such as formaldehyde
, ammonia, and others from cleaning chemicals, paint, particle board, and other household items. No other filters are as effective at removing dust mites, mold spores, pollen, odors, cleaning chemicals, ozone, paint fumes, and common gasses like formaldehyde which triggers asthma and allergies. Safe Home Duo One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Fold excess filter media around internal steel frame.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot so air goes first through the white pre-filter.
- Tuck in any excess so you can place cover, if any, over the end of the filter slot. Note: excess material helps seal edges to force all air through the filter.
- Change the Duo air filter at least every 3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work, painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more frequent changes.
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Limited Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects . If product is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no additional charge. Installation Instructions:
The white side of the filter should face incoming air. In most systems, the white side should face away from the air handler or furnace equipment. Air should enter the white side, which traps allergens, and exit through the dark side, which traps gases and odors.
Product is not packaged for sale outside of the United States.