Safe Home Furnace Filter Can Improve Health by Removing Chemicals
Install this 16.5 inch by 20.75 inch by 1 inch air purification filter with tight fitting internal frame
in your furnace or air
cleaner one inch slot. The Safe Home furnace filter
for homes or businesses is an air purification filter
combines two layers of filtration. The Safe Home Duo
is the only home air filter
that is one inch thick that captures allergens
, odors and harmful chemicals. The Safe Home Duo filters furnace air
through two layers. The air purification
efficiency is increased due to self sealing edges which maximize its effectiveness at capturing allergens, odors, and chemicals from the air in your house. Use for furnace filter
slots, temporary needs, or custom sizes in air handler
return grills. The Duo replaces any 1" thick home air filter
in any location and can last up to 3 months. Note: Always check with your HVAC technician before changing from your current furnace filter. This unit is a MERV 8. Made in USA.
How does the Safe Home Duo work?
- The polyester outer layer removes pollen, mold spores, and other common allergens. The inner layer features FormaldaSorb™ and activated carbon to trap a variety of odors and hazardous gasses, such as formaldehyde
, ammonia, and others emitted by cleaning chemicals, paint, particle board, and other household items. No other air filters
are as effective at removing dust
mites, mold spores, pollen, odors, cleaning chemicals, ozone, paint fumes, and common gasses like formaldehyde
which triggers asthma and allergies.
The SafeHome Duo utilizes polyester layers as a prefilter and uses carbon and FormaldaSorb injected fibers for further filtration. This filter design uses mechanical filtration which offers the advantage of increased filtration efficiency over time because the particles themselves become part of the filter and there is no reliance on electrostatic charges which degrade over time. Mechanical filtration is particularly advantageous in humid areas or near kitchens because humidity and vapors significantly degrade pleated air filters’ electrostatic charge. By containing multiple densities of material, Duo filters are able to capture more particles while maintaining proper air resistance. Safe Home Duo Furnace Filter Features:
- Dimensions: 16.5 inch by 20.75 inch by 1 inch
- Captures up to 95% of common household allergens
- Eliminates odors from pets, paint, cooking, and more
- Uses high density carbon and advanced compounds
FormaldaSorb™, a patented potassium permanganate product plus the activated carbon in the second layer of the filter trap gasses that can cause health issues.
Highly effective and affordable.
2 layered filters, one polyester white plus the activated carbon filter pad.
- Made in USA.
Safe Home Duo One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Fold excess filter media around internal steel frame.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot so air goes first through the white pre-filter.
- Tuck in any excess so you can place cover, if any, over the end of the filter slot. Note: excess material helps seal edges to force all air through the filter.
- Change the Duo air filter at least every 3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work, painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more frequent changes.
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Limited Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects . If product is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no additional charge.
The white side of the filter should face incoming air. In most systems, the white side should face away from the air handler or furnace equipment. Air should enter the white side, which traps allergens, and exit through the dark side, which traps gases and odors.
Product is not packaged for sale outside of the United States.