Pack of 4 Safe Home™ Duo
furnace filters for 18 x 18 x 1 inch slots. Combination of two filters for
furnace filter efficiency for dust, dirt and pollen allergens and
odors and chemicals. MERV 8 air purifier furnace filter with internal
steel frame filters out allergens and odors and chemicals.
Self sealing edges means dirt cannot go around it. Always check
with your HVAC technician before changing from your current furnace
filter. This unit is a MERV 8. Made in USA . Always install with the
air going through the white pre-filter first. Change every 3 months
for maximum efficiency.
Use for furnace
filter slots, temporary needs, or custom sizes in air return grills.
The Duo replaces any 1 inch thick home air filter in any location and
can last up to 3 months.
Safe Home Duo Filter
captures up to 95 per cent of common household allergens. Eliminates
odors from pets, paint, cooking, and more.Uses high density carbon
and advanced compounds including FormaldaSorb™, a patented
potassium permanganate product plus the activated carbon in the
second layer of the filter trap gasses that can cause health issues.
2 stage air filter: one MERV 8 rated polyester white allergen filter
plus the activated carbon filter pad. Made in USA.
Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects . If product is
found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no
Safe Home Duo One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide.
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Fold excess filter media around internal steel frame.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot so air goes first through the white pre-filter.
- Tuck in any excess so you can place cover, if any, over the end of the filter slot. Note: excess material helps seal edges to force all air through the filter.
- Change the Duo air filter at least every 3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work, painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more frequent changes.
Limited Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects . If product is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no additional charge.
The white side of the filter should face incoming air. In most systems, the white side should face away from the air handler or furnace equipment. Air should enter the white side, which traps allergens, and exit through the dark side, which traps gases and odors.
Product is not packaged for sale outside of the United States.