Install this 16 inch by 25 inch by 1 inch MERV 8 air purifier furnace filter
and notice the difference in days. The Safe Home™ Duo
is really two filters surrounding a metal frame. Unlike standard furnace filters, the SafeHome Duo is the only
home air replacement filter
that captures allergens
, odors, and harmful chemicals plus fits in a standard one inch furnace panel slot or a return air grille
with removable face for filter insert.
Self sealing edges maximize effectiveness at capturing allergens, odors, and chemicals from the air in your house. No air escapes around the furnace filter. Use for furnace filter slots, temporary needs, or custom sizes in air return grills. The Duo replaces any 1" thick home air filter in any location and can last up to 3 months. How does the Duo work?
The polyester outer layers remove pollen, mold spores, and other common allergens. The inner layer features FormaldaSorb™ and activated carbon that traps a variety of odors and hazardous gasses, such as formaldehyde
, ammonia, and others that are emitted by cleaning chemicals, paint, particle board, and other household items. No other filters are as effective at removing dust mites, mold spores, pollen, odors, cleaning chemicals, ozone, paint fumes, and common gasses like formaldehyde
which triggers asthma and allergies. Safe Home Duo Filter Features:
Safe Home Duo One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Fold excess filter media around internal steel frame.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot so air goes first through the white pre-filter.
- Tuck in any excess if any, over the end of the filter slot. Note: excess material helps seal edges to force all air through the filter.
- Change the Duo air filter at least every 3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work, painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more frequent changes.
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Limited Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects . If product is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced at no additional charge.
The white side of the filter should face incoming air. In most systems, the white side should face away from the air handler or furnace equipment. Air should enter the white side, which traps allergens, and exit through the dark side, which traps gases and odors.
Product is not packaged for sale outside of the United States.