Trap allergens; reduce allergy symptoms
. Install a Safe Home™ Allergen furnace filter,
a disposable furnace filter
that traps allergens including pollen
, dust mites and more.. This air purifier filter
fits a 24 inch by 24 inch by 1 inch furnace slot. This MERV 8 rated furnace filter
works well in older HVAC systems that may be unsuited for higher resistance of MERV 9 or MERV 11 filters
. Always check with your HVAC technician before changing from your current furnace filter. This unit is a MERV 7. Made in USA .
High capacity SafeHome Allergen Filters effectively remove allergens while maintaining energy efficiency and optimal air flow for home
or business comfort.
SafeHome Allergen Filters
are highly effective for removing:
* Mold Spores
* Dust Mite Debris
Why are SafeHome Allergen Filters different?
* Durability: These filters were designed for high velocity industrial applications where filter failure could be catastrophic.
* Long lasting efficiency: More pleats means our filters can hold more particulates without slowing your home's air flow and disrupting your comfort.
* Exacting standards: Strong frames and perfect corners which means allergens can't bypass the filter through the irregularities in the frame, a common problem with even expensive filters.
MERV 7 is an industry standard rating that means the filter removes 50% to 70% of particles down to 3 microns in size. Safe Home Allergen Furnace Filter Features:
Safe Home One Inch Thick Filter Installation:
- Determine direction of air flow through your furnace.
- Slide Duo Furnace Filter into the one inch slot.
- Change your furnace air filter at least every
3 months. Some conditions that feature pets, construction work,
painting or smoking may produce more pollutants and require more
Note: This furnace filter is not a control device for radon, carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. Limited
Warranty: Free of manufacturing and material defects. If product
is found defective within 30 days of purchase, it will be replaced
at no additional charge.
Product is not packaged for sale outside of the United States.