Drug-Free Nausea Relief Wrist Band with Two Extra CR2025 Batteries
Helps to prevent or stop motion sickness for most people. Activate a Reliefband , an active nerve stimulation sea band device . Prevent seasickness with no restrictions against alcohol usage as with the Scop Patch. Nausea feeling s usually stop in minutes. Relief Band for motion sickness by Neurowave Medical Technologies , the only FDA cleared drug-free motion sickness wristband device that prevents or stops nausea and vomiting. Reliefbands work better and longer than those seabands with the button knob to push on. One Reliefband with batteries installed plus two extra batteries. Note: This works for almost everyone. We cannot guarantee that it will work for you. Use highest power setting initially if you are very nauseous.
Over-the-counter gentle nerve stimulation device: barely noticed after a few minutes. Tingling feelings go through your hand into your fingers depending upon how you hold your hand. Gently stimulates a nerve on the underside of either wrist.
Turn on the Relief Band when you need it and turn it off when you don't. Motion sickness symptoms usually subside in minutes.
NOTE: Warranties: Limited to
replacement of mechanically defective units within the warranty period.
Reliefband Explorers are not guaranteed to be effective in every case.
Effectiveness varies with each user's characteristics. Once shipped, Reliefbands are NOT returnable for refund due to mechanical and hygienic reasons . A Return Authorization # is required for return and replacement of MECHANICALLY DEFECTIVE units .
What does the motion sickness Relief Band feel like? "Ripple" sensations extend through palm of the hand into the middle fingers. Super sensitive persons may need to begin at a lower stimulation level for five minutes or so until their brains get accustomed to the sensation. Note: For severe motion sickness or nausea, you can wear a Reliefband on each wrist. Reliefband has no side effects like anti nausea medicine.
How is the Reliefband worn? L i ke a watch but on the underside of either wrist.
How do you activate the Relief Band? Touch the center of the unit. The flashing green light means that power is on. A red low battery light prompts need for TWO fresh CR-2025 batteries.
How will the Relief Band motion sickness band feel as it works? "Ripple" sensations extend into your middle fingers. Begin with a low stimulation level and/or wear for several minutes until you get used to the feeling. For severe motion sickness or nausea, you can wear a Reliefband on each wrist.
Common Relief Band Questions and Answers:
What Approvals Do the Reliefbands Have? The Reliefband Explorer is CE approved and FDA cleared for OTC (Over The Counter) use for motion sickness.
Who Does the Relief Band Fit? Almost everyone. Nylon and stretch elastic strap fits wrists from child size to 10 inches in circumference. Wrist band holes are punched every ¼ inch.
Who can wear this unit? Children are classified as anyone under age 12. There is neither indication or contraindication from the FDA as to use of the Reliefband by children.
- What is the Physical Size of a Relief Band? Each ReliefBand Explorer is 2" long, 1.5 " wide. Electrode area is 1" wide by 3/4" high. Wrist band connects above and below electrodes; connections are mounted 1" apart.
- How does the Relief Band differ from a Pressure Band? This is a patented electronic medical device supported by clinically proven studies, not just an elastic band with a knob on the bottom. Pressure bands apply passive pressure to the nerves: the body soon accommodates for the pressure and ignores the stimulation. The variable pulsing electronic stimulation means the body is not allowed to accommodate. Also the mild buzzing sensation in the palm and middle fingers lets you know the correct nerve is being stimulated.
Other Reliefband Information:
Warranties: Limited to replacement of mechanically defective units within the warranty period. Reliefband Explorers are not guaranteed to be effective in every case. Effectiveness varies with each user's characteristics. Once shipped, Reliefbands are NOT returnable for refund due to mechanical and hygienic reasons. A Return Authorization # is required for return and replacement of MECHANICALLY DEFECTIVE units.
Motion Sickness Wristband works without taking nausea medicine.
Help alleviate high altitude sickness, morning sickness, travel cruise motion sickness.
Treating nausea without medicine. Offers help for morning sickness.
Construction: Solid-state reliability. Shock-resistant. Water resistant to splashing water (waves and rain).
- Sealed membrane touch pad control: On/Off, five power settings (1,2,3,4,5).
- LED Indicators: Green, flashing LED indicator for power on, Green flashing LED for power level selection. Red, flashing LED for low battery.
- Replaceable Batteries: Insert two new CR2025 batteries for about 144 hours usage. Note: Safe Home Products includes two additional free batteries for your convenience and comfort.
- Large double clam shell electrodes for better wrist contact on all sized wrists. Each electrode is about 3/4 inch long by 3/8 inch wide.
- Operating specifications: 50°F to 113°F, Relative Humidity Range of 20% to 90% (non-condensing).
- The Relief Band Explorer is CE approved. Explorer is the same model as the discontinued relief band OB model with different packaging.
- Note: Batteries install with + sides down. Change Batteries only when unit is dry. Insert Battery Tray with Arrows Up. Remove battery tray and batteries for storage. Do NOT immerse in water. Clean electrode area with damp cloth to remove gel build-up which may decrease stimulation.
- HINT: Add Extra Gel and/or Batteries to Your Order With NO Additional Shipping Charge. Losing Gel or Running Out = Panic for Motion Sickness Sufferers.