NextBolt NX3 EZ-Mount ORB Keyless Deadbolt Lock In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
The NextBolt NX3 EZ-Mount ORB door lock is one of the latest biometric deadbolt locks from Actuator Systems. With the NextBolt NX3, you use your fingerprint to unlock the door, not a key. This deadbolt lock is a direct replacement unit for any deadbolt in any standard door. Great for gun closets, tool closets, private offices, etc.
The keyless fingerprint recognition technology used by NextBolt allows fast entry with maximum security at your home or office.The NextBolt NX3 EZ-Mount ORB deadbolt takes less than a second to open. For additional home or business security, an Impact Alarm feature sounds a high-pitched warning sound in case anybody tries to break-in. The NextBolt has a fast enrollment mode that makes adding or deleting users very simple. Up to 99 fingerprints can be stored to open the deadbolt lock. Add and delete a user quickly.
The NX3 EZ-Mount is made from polished hardened steel. In addition to the Oil Rubbed Bronze, the NextBolt NX3 is available in Satin Nickel and Polished Brass finishes. The latch type of the lock is an ANSI grade deadbolt , which includes a standard key way. Use this door lock on both left or right handed doors. Designed to be weatherproof, the Nextbolt deadbolt lock can be used on external doors and functions in temperatures from -30 F to +150 F. Power is from 4 standard AA batteries. When the batteries need to be replaced, the internal memory retains the list of fingerprint users.
NX3 EZ-Mount user manual included in the product package shows the simple installation with a screw driver.
The product kit includes: ANSI Grade, UL 3-hr fire-rated deadbolt, 3 Nickel plated backup keys and a user's guide. The NextBolt is CE, FCC, ANSI and UL Certified and works with wood or metal doors of up to 2 ¼” thick.
NextBolt - NX3 EZ-Mount ORB (Oil Rubbed Bronze) Features and Specifications :
Product Warranty Period - Two (2) Years
- Color : Oil Rubbed Bronze (ORB)
- Other Color Options : Satin Nickel (SN), Polished Brass (PB)
- Appearance : Elegant and contemporary
- Keyway : Five-pin tumbler rekeyable keyway
- Plug : Solid brass cylinder plug
- Latch-type Lock : ANSI Grade deadbolt
- Number of Users : Maximum of 99; Users can be a dded and deleted individually
- Fingerprint Sensor Type : New Advanced CMOS Optical
- Verification Type : 1 to N
- Scanning Time : <1 second
- False Acceptance Rate(FAR) : <0.0001%
- False Rejection Rate (FRR) : <0.01%
- Operating Temperature : -30 F to 150 F
- Dimensions ( L x W x D ) : 6'' x 3'' x 1.4''
- Weight : 5.2 lbs
- Door Requirement : Wood, Metal or Fiber
- Non-Handed : will fit any left or right handed door.
- Power Supply : Four (4) AA size alkaline batteries
- Battery operation : Battery has low battery alert and a non-volatile memory which will not delete stored fingerprints even if batteries expire
- Weatherproof Feature : Fully resistant to rain, snow, temperature extremes, humidity, UV and dust.
Sliding Weather Cover :
- triggers sensor to power on automatically.
- triggers deadbolt to re-engage
- ANSI Grade deadbolt
- Package Content :
- One inch brass deadbolt with case-hardened steel roller pin
- Three nickel plated brass keys
- Includes two
(2) backsets. One is 2 3/8 inches that fits most doors and one is 2 3/4
inches. A backset is the bolt that slides in and out to lock the door.
Note: This product is UL, CE, ANSI & FCC approved.