Natural Soy Products Adhesive and Mastic Remover, 22 oz. Bottles, Case of Six
Natural Soy Products effective, safe cleaning product removes residue from labels, stickers, decals, grease, crayons, shoe polish, floor mastic and asbestos-based mastic. Adhesive and Mastic Remover is a n atural soy based, non toxic product that effectively removes adhesives and mastic from almost any surface. Eliminates sticky surfaces. The Adhesive and Mastic Remover's Bio-based content is 61% as tested by Iowa State University using conventional radiocarbon analytical methods. Note: Bottle represents size of 22 oz. bottle.
Natural Soy Products Adhesive and Mastic Remover Product Details:
100% all natural ingredients
Soy based formula
No caustic fumes
Rinses with mild soap and water.
Made in Brooklyn, Iowa, USA.
1. For best results, use at temperatures between 500 F. and 900 F. Do
not allow to freeze as product will lose some of its effectiveness.
2. Shake or agitate contents for at least one (1) minute prior to application and occasionally during use.
3. Use brush, roller or spray applicator to evenly apply a liberal coat of PolySoy Graffiti Remover to the targeted area.
4. Allow remover to work, the longer it sets the less work for you.
Typically from 15 minutes to 3 hours – longer for heavy or old graffiti.
Product has a 12 hour wet time.
5. Use rag, putty knife, brush, Scotchbrite, or steel wool to remove.
6. Flush surface with soap and water to neutralize the effects of the product.
7. Before disposal, wash rags in soap & water and dry in a
well-ventilated area. Paint residue-soaked rags can cause spontaneous
combustion, if not handled properly.