Inhale Steam to Help Relieve Congestion with Mabis Stea m Inhaler
Using a steam inhaler helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms . The Mabis Steam Inhaler is a fa ce steamer that helps loosen phlegm in the sinus tract or relieve nasal congestion to relieve cold symptoms . This is a natural alternative to oral or nasal medications. Morning sinus headaches are often relieved after a steamy shower or use of a steam inhaler.
Or use as an aromatherapy inhaler by filling the aromatherapy tank with your favorite scent. This personal steamer provides therapy in only 6-9 minutes. Relieves discomfort from allergies, bronchitis, laryngitis, rhinitis, colds, flu, sinusitis, headaches, sore throats, hay fever, nasal and chest congestion. Also moisturizes skin.
Mabis Healthcare Steam Inhaler Features:
- Soothing, steady vapor
- Optimum temperature stability
- Variable steam adjustment: Small sized particles ideal when inhaling steam through nose; larger sized particles are ideal for inhaling through the mouth.
- Soft, flexible mask conforms to face for a custom fit.
- Generous 5-foot power cord
- 2.5 mL measuring cup included.
- On/off power switch
- Automatic shut off prevents overheating.
- Aromatherapy tank for eucalyptus, lavender or other scents.
- NOT a NEBULIZER machine
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Note: Due to hygienic and sanitary reasons, this steam inhaler is not returnable. If defective, the unit will be replaced.
Mabis Healthcare Steam Inhaler Specifications:
- Extension Tube: Lowers the temperature of the steam
- Power Consumption: Maximum 300 watts
- Internal Water Heater Tank Capacity: 25 mL (about 1/2 cup)
- Aromatherapy Tank Capacity: 60 mL (about 2 cups)
- Water Boiling Time : Approximately 60 seconds
- Operation Time: Approximately 6 - 9 minutes
- Steam Temperature (Ideal): 109.0 Degrees F.
- Measuring Cup Capacity: 25 mL
- Dimensions: 5-1/8 inches x 3 3/4 inches x 10 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.