Fast mosquito bite relief
without turning pink from calamine lotion. For fast relief from insect bite itching
, carry an Itch Soother
and use immediately after bites to reduce bug bite
misery. This itch zapper mosquito bite
treatment is safe: an electronic thermal mosquito bite neutralizer uses soothing heat to stop mosquito bites from itching. Note: Will not neutralize bee venom.
The Itch Soother's localized heat reduces irritation and swelling associated with mosquito and bug bites. Note: Does not neutralize venom from bees, etc.
Localized heat therapy degrades saliva proteins injected by the biting insect. Proteins cause an immune response that releases histamine in skin cells to cause itching and swelling. The "itch" continues until the protein breaks down no matter how hard you scratch.
The Itch Soother stops itching from bites from insects like mosquitoes, fleas, gnats, and horseflies. Works faster than topical antihistamines: no pink spots from calamine lotion. Decreases itching and swelling and helps prevent inflammation as well as pain and skin redness. inflammation.
Simple and safe enough for children. Press the Itch Soother
metal edge against the bite. Push and hold the power button on the opposite end. As the unit heats up, relief begins. Mosquito bite itching is usually reduced or gone in seconds. Note: the Itch Soother may require several applications for larger insect bites or for bites not treated promptly.
Itch Soother Specifications:
- Do not use the Itch Soother for children under the age of 3 years.
- Do not use the Itch Soother close to eyes, lips or on mucous membranes.
- Do not use the Itch Soother on damaged or wounded skin.
- Does not replace a prophylactic treatment of Malaria on foreign country vacations.
- The Itch Soother is not effective against allergic reactions against insect venom, it only helps to decrease the itching and pain of insect bites.
- Please don’t give the Itch Soother to children while they are unattended.