For a geothermal heating
and cooling system with a one inch filter slot, use Envirosept Electronic Air Cleaner
Package with one Air Filter Panel
and 14 Furnace Filters
. Envirosept Whole House Air Cleaner
replaces a standard 28 by 30 x 1 inch filter. Exact size of each collector filter pad is 26 inches by 27.0 inches. Exact filter insert of the Envirosept 2830 is 27.5 x 29.5 inches x 1 inch.
Envirosept 2830 Electronic Air Cleaner with Collector Pads:
- Electricity usage: About the same as a doorbell. Annual cost: less than $2 per year.
- Maintenance: Replace disposable collector pads as necessary.
- Size Determination: Look for size printed on side of current filter.
- Installation: Install pads, slip into 1 inch filter slot, plug into 120V AC outlet.
- Fan Setting: Use the Always On setting: Air cannot be cleaned if the fan is not running.
- Changing Pads: Change both
pads monthly if someone smokes in the house. (Tar and nicotine make pads
sticky.) Otherwise remove first pad in front (where air enters); shake
second pad outside, rotate pad two to first position and install new pad
in second spot.
- Odor Removal: Reduces or eliminates many odors such as pet, cooking odors, and tobacco smoke.
- Operational Sounds: Quiet
operation. No snapping or discharge sounds unless collector pads are
damp or overloaded with contaminants or the outer screen is dented or a
wire is broken. Customers can easily correct these problems.
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on EnviroSept Whole House Filter Panel.
- NOTE: EnviroSept cannot
remove all household dust. Larger dust particles can settle out of the
air before they reach the return air ducts. Many vacuum cleaners that
use bags discharge finer dust particles into the air that later settle
The EnviroSept Electronic Furnace Panel Furnace Filter Air Cleaner
is the ideal replacement air filter
for residential or business forced air heating and cooling systems using one inch thick furnace filters
. This highly efficient, non-ionizing, non-ozone producing,electronically enhanced air filter system utilizes the concept of DIELECTRIC POLARIZATION
to effectively remove sub-micron particles down to 0.001 micron in size.
The EnviroSept Electronic Air Cleaner delivers a strong but harmless (7,000 volt) positive DC charge from its proprietary solid state power head to a central grid. The strong electrostatic charge causes each fiber in the disposible PolyWool pads to be "polarized". As a result, airborne particles are drawn towards the fiber pads in the same way polarized magnets are drawn together. Instead of just filtering or "straining" out particles, the EnviroSept's polarized collector pads attract and trap airborne contaminants, i.e. smoke, dust, etc .
The attraction is powerful due to tens of thousands of charged fiber strands in each pad. This makes the efficiency of the EnviroSept superior to other air filtering or air purifier