All natural ingredients. C-23 is a water dilutable alternative cleaner to traditional cleaners.Replaces powder cleaners
, butyl base, and high alkaline cleaners
that can irritate lungs, poorly remove food residue, damage/strip carpet
protectors, and brown carpet. Cleans, deodorizes, and emulsifies grease economically.
May be disposed of into sewers without PH adjustment. C-23 in one gallon container.
Uses include: bonnet cleaner, traffic lane cleaner, truck mount emulsifier, upholstery cleaner, carpet extraction, restaurant carpet degreaser.
Non-toxic: natural solvents and vegetable derived detergents clean without fuming. Biodegradable, non-combustible. Deodorizes.
Multiple Uses and Benefits:
- Removes lime and scale from pumps, pressure hoses, tools, nozels and tanks while inhibiting corrosion.
- Breaks down oils, soils and greases with out letting them reattach to surface being cleaned.
- Immediate odor control: pleasant natural fragrance.
- Equally effective in hard or soft water.
- Dilutes with cold, warm or hot water: an all temperature emulsifier.
- Won't remove most modern carpet protectors.
- Odor: Citrus
- PH Range: 1% Solution 9.4+-.5
- Shelf Life: 1-2 years stored between 40 and 90 degrees F
- Usable Temperature: Between 30 and 211 F
- Storage: cool, dry area best
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Passes 3 cycles. Stable.
- Hazards: Can drive skin and burn eyes. Avoid direct eye contact and prolonged skin contact.