Protect Arenas and Huge Indoor Areas with Quad Blaster Bird-X Bird Repellers
Keep out pest birds . Repel rats and mice. For large factories, sports arenas, convention centers and other very large indoor areas, install 4 of the Quadblaster pest repeller units. Each BirdX QB-4 Repeller is an "industrial strength" ultrasonic pest control device that covers an unobstructed area up to 6500 feet. The good news: people cannot hear the pest repeller because it is an ultrasonic repeller as well as electronic.
Bird pests, bats and rodents destroy property and increase maintenance costs. By using the QB-4, you eliminate health and safety issues in enclosed or semi-enclosed areas. Use bird control devices in any of these enclosed or semi-enclosed areas: hangers, warehouses, plants, tunnels, loading docks, breezeways, boat houses, underpasses, storage sheds, barns, sports arenas, convention centers, parking garages, car washes, etc. Note: Effective against birds, bats, mice, and rats.
How Bird-X Quad Blaster Bird Repeller Works:
- Solid-state electronic circuitry produces harsh, but harmless, UHF sound waves too high for people to hear. Sounds targeted at overhead bird infestations annoy birds.
- Four powerful Piezo ceramic speakers, placed 90° from each other, produce an overlapping "fans" of sound for full 360° coverage for bird control.
- Four Settings:
- Constant 20 kHz
- "Warble" by modulation between 20 and 30 kHz at different speeds or
- Combination mode, alternating constant and "warble" output in 12 second bursts.
- Sequenced speakers: in rotating order at speeds from 10 to 110 rpm.
- Two red diodes indicate rate of "warble" and speaker sequencing.
- Four green LEDs show each speaker's sound output.
Harmless to Birds and Ecologically Safe!
- Low-profile, contemporary housing of sturdy, durable steel.
- 110 vAC Power, using less than 10 watts of power, costs pennies a day to operate.
- Uses: enclosed or semi-enclosed areas.
- Repels birds: pigeons, sparrows, starlings, swallows, gulls, blackbirds, crows, grackles -- any pest birds.
- Repels bats, mice and rats also.
- Routes pests away from hangars, warehouses, plants, tunnels, loading docks, breezeways, boat houses, underpasses, storage sheds, barns, sports arenas, convention centers, parking garages, car washes, etc.
- 360° Coverage. Four speakers blast out overlapping fans of ultrasonic sound in all directions.
- Mounts in any direction, on any surface (beams, rafters, ceilings, walls) -- wherever the pests are. No top or bottom to the unit.
- Affects pests, not people. Harsh but harmless sounds target birds. Sounds are above the human hearing range.
- One-Time Investment. No moving parts. Continuous and maintenance-free pest repellent.
- Programmable. Adjust frequency, warble rate and speaker sequencing so birds don't acclimate.
- Optional Remote Extension Speakers: For unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls. Use up to four remote speakers to stretch sound farther. Each Optional Speaker overrides one internal speaker. See diagram below.
The irritating sound waves produced by the QB-4 will not harm birds, but will annoy them in any enclosed or semi-enclosed areas where they like to roost. The adjustable variations in pitch and sequencing make it difficult for the birds to acclimate to any constant sound pattern.
NOTE: ALL bird control methods prove more effective when different types of scare devices are used in combination. Terror Eyes are recommended for use with these units.
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 4"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 6500 sq. ft. (45 ft. radius or 90 ft. diameter).
- Power Consumption: Less than 10 watts.
- Power Input: 115vAC/60Hz.
- Frequency: 112 dB at 1 meter at 22 kHz (each speaker).
- Frequency Range: 20 to 30 kHz.
- EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Warranties : This Quadblaster bird repeller is backed by the Bird-X 30-day
electronics guarantee. This product will work as advertised or Bird-X
will refund your purchase. Your QB-4 unit is also covered by a
6-month manufacturer's warranty; if there are any parts or manufacturing
defects, the unit will be replaced by the manufacturer.