Alcohawk Precision Breathalyzer with Extra Mouthpieces Meets DOT/NHTSA
This affordable portable alcohol level tester
is a breathaliser
with five alcohol test
mouth pieces so you and 4 friends can avoid drunk driving.
Check your blood alcohol level
before driving home from sports events, parties or the local bar. The AlcoHAWK Precision alcohol screener
is one of the most popular units in the AlcoHawk series breathalizer
line. It features a robust design made of impact resistant ABS material. These breathalyzers
screen for the presence of alcohol quickly. The AlcoHawk Precision
is an ideal solution for a portable alcohol tester with professional quality. This unit is equipped with a clear Ruby Red L.E.D. display.
Attention, all those who must drive for a living, especially those in sales for whom entertaining is part of the job. Don't take chances with your livelihood or risk the lives of your clients, or others you may pass on the road. The AlcoHawk Precision has also been upgraded with new technologies to improve its breath capture accuracy making this model ideal for no tolerance screening. Includes 5 mouthpieces, soft carrying pouch, owner's manual, quick start guide, and a 1-year warranty. Meets DOT/NHTSA model specifications for Breath Alcohol Screeners.
Q3 Innovations AlcoHAWK Precision Features:
- Electric Air Flow Sensor : The AlcoHAWK Precision contains an electronic airflow sensor to ensure the user continues to blow through the unit. This is a vital new function because only samples of air from the deep lung are proportionate to blood alcohol content. This new innovative sensor ensures the user exhales through the mouthpiece over the 4-5 second exhale. This is an important feature for professional screening to prevent an intentional short exhale, which could affect accuracy.
- Sample Concentration Sensor: The AlcoHAWK Precision contains a software upgrade to allow the unit to track if an even alcohol concentration is detected in the sample. This innovative technology serves as another check of sample integrity.
- Ergonomic Design: The AlcoHAWK Precision was created with portability and handheld use in mind. Therefore, it was designed with a molded grip and curves to fit in the hand for comfortable use in the field.
- Sensor Recognition Technology: All AlcoHAWKs now include Sensor Recognition Technology to monitor for certain types of abnormal sensor conditions.
Q3 Innovations AlcoHAWK Precision Specifications :
- Dimensions (L * W * H): 2.35” x 0.75” x 4” in
- Weight in lbs: 0.40 lb
- Housing: ABS Impact Resistant Material
- Power: 9v Alkaline or 110 volt Wall Adapter
- Battery Life: 100-200 tests
- Sensor: Sensitive Semiconductor
- Warm-up Time: 15-60 Seconds
- Blowing Time: 5 Seconds
- Response Time: 4-5 Seconds
- B.A.C. Range: 0.000 - 0.400% BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration)
- Air Sample: 5 Seconds
- Sensor Accuracy: +/-0.01% at 0.02% Solution
- Calibration: Required Periodically.
- Warranty : One year manufacturer warranty.
Q3I makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the ability of this device to determine whether a person is intoxicated, and Q3I expressly disclaims any liability for incidental, special, or consequential damages of any nature. Decisions and/or actions based upon the reading of this device shall be at such person’s own risk. Q3I assumes no responsibility for consequences of subjects who test negative when using this device and later show that they are under the influence of alcohol or their judgment has been impaired by alcohol. This device should only be used as a screening device and may only give an indication of the possible presence of alcohol in the blood of the test subject. Correlation between breath alcohol content and blood alcohol concentration depends on many variables, including temperature and health conditions. A safe or low BAC reading on a breath alcohol screener does not mean that the driver’s reaction times can respond to any emergency encountered. The exact concentration of alcohol in the blood of the test subject cannot be exactly determined by using a breath alcohol screening device.
This device is intended to measure alcohol in the human breath. The accuracy of this device has been established at a Blood Alcohol Concentration of 0.008% and 0.032%. Accuracy at a Blood Alcohol Concentration greater than 0.032% has not been evaluated.