AlcoHAWK® PT500P Precision Breath Alcohol Testers with Printers Included
Case of six AlcoHAWK® PT500P with PT Core™ fuel-cell sensors so false positives are virtually eliminated. Enhanced linear accuracy over traditional semi-conductor sensors. Simple menu-driven operation for quick and accurate screening for the presence of alcohol up to 0.400% BAC. Each AlcoHAWK® PT500P also features a large, easy-to-read back-lit LCD display. Note: Printers not shown in picture.
AlcoHAWK® PT500P is the ideal unit for law enforcement roadside screening, corrections, probation officers, substance abuse clinics, boating, military, and many other areas of professional testing in which fuel-cell accuracy and reliability is required.The AlcoHAWK® PT500 is a DOT / NHTSA Conforming Breath Alcohol Screener. Has obtained FDA 510K Premarket Clearance.
Each AlcoHAWK® PT500P Professional Kit includes:
• Professional hard case with foam protection
• AlcoHAWK® PT Series Wireless Printer
• Two (2) AA batteries
• 10 individually wrapped mouthpieces
• Owner's Manual
• Quick Start Guide
• 1 year warranty
AlcoHAWK® PT500P PT Core™ Fuel-cell Sensor Technology Features:
- Electro-chemical fuel-cell detection system.
- Better linear accuracy away from the point of calibration
- Less chance of false positives from interfering substances such as ketones which can be seen in conditions such as diabetes or people on fad diets
- Improved sensor life - The PT Core™ sensor is designed to be robust and last for thousands of tests in fields such as Law Enforcement
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display: The AlcoHAWK® PT500P offers a large, easy-to-read LCD display to make the unit the most informative and understandable AlcoHAWK® Series product on the market.
- Adjustable Blowing Time: The AlcoHAWK® PT500P is the first AlcoHAWK® that allows you to control the blowing time. Adjust blowing time for testing subjects with poor lung capacity, such as a smoker, or for testing subjects with a large lung capacity, such as a high-endurance runner. This makes the AlcoHAWK® PT500P ideal for accurate and reliable testing of a variety of individuals. The AlcoHAWK® PT500P's blowing time is adjustable from 3 to 8 seconds.
- Temperature Display: The AlcoHAWK® PT500P constantly displays the ambient temperature during use to help you operate the unit during its optimal temperature range of 50° - 104° F (10° - 40° C).
- Warning Level Indicator: The AlcoHAWK® PT500P features an audible and visual warning when a subject's BAC surpasses the adjustable BAC alarm point.
- Pressure Scan Sensor: Ensures that the user blows with enough force to start a test and also ensures that they continue to blow through the unit throughout the entire test.
- Wireless Printing Capability: Print test results to the AlcoHAWK® PT Series Wireless Printer with the press of a button.
- Automatic Pump: Simple one button sampling with no manual activation of pump required.
- Test Counter: Keep track of the number of tests run on the unit.
Menu Option Features in the AlcoHAWK® PT500P:
- Alarm Point: The unit will read “High” if the BAC reading exceeds the alarm point setting. The default setting is 0.020% BAC. You can change the alarm point from between 0.020%-0.080% BAC.
- Temperature Scale: This option allows you to switch between Celsius (C) and Fahrenheit (F) for the temperature display. The default setting is Fahrenheit (F).
- Blowing Time: You can adjust the blowing time from 3 to 8 seconds. The default setting is 5 seconds. Five seconds is the standard time to obtain a proper sample.
- Convert Units: Use this option to change the unit of alcohol concentration shown for tests. You can choose between %BAC (U.S.A), g/L, or ‰BAC. The default setting is %BAC (U.S.A), the U.S.A standard.
- Test Counter: Use this option to keep track of the number of tests run since the counter was last reset.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 5” x 2.63” x 1.25”
- (12.7 cm x 6.68 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Weight 3.6 oz (102 g) without batteries; 5.2 oz (147 g) with batteries
- Power Supply Two (2) AA alkaline batteries included
- Battery Life 200 tests
- Sensor Technology PT Core™ Electro-chemical Fuel-cell Sensor
- Warm-UP Time 10-20 seconds
- Blowing Time 5 seconds
- Recovery Time 5-10 seconds
- Operating Temperature 10 - 40°C (50 - 104°F)
- Detection Range 0.000 - 0.400% BAC
- Sensor Accuracy ±0.005% @ 0.05% BAC3
- Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty
1. Estimates, results may vary.
2. Default setting, adjustable from 3-8 seconds.
3. Read owner’s manual before use to understand proper use, accuracy limitations, and calibration requirements.
4. This device is not to be used to determine if the subject is legal or able to operate any equipment or vehicle.