"Moving Eye" vinyl inflatable predator frightens bird gangs away!
Frightens birds away - Inexpensively. This bird deterrent has scary 3D eyes
move forward and sideways as birds fly by, representing a constantly watchful predator
to which birds do not acclimate. Ideal for all types of outdoor problem areas including
roofs, loading dock or hangar doors, parking lots, fields, marinas, pools and patios.
Huge 2-foot hanging ball has menacing, moving eyes on front and back that strike
fear in birds!
MILLIONS SOLD ... TERROR-EYES WORKS!
Lenticular eyes produce holographic effects, constantly moving and changing
as if they are "following" infesting birds, pest birds and help solve pigeon problems.
Made of brilliantly colored heavy duty vinyl; scientifically designed from extensive
experience and research on predator and bird behavior.
- Remove nests and clean infested areas.
- Inflate Terror-Eyes to 85%.
- Increase random motion of Terror-Eyes by reinforcing coil spring (provided) with
strong twine slightly longer. This helps prevent distortion of the spring.
- Suspend from a rope. In windy areas, use loop on bottom of unit to anchor below
- Locate Terror-Eyes near roosting birds with good line-of-sight to infested areas.
- When installing two or more units, suspend at difference heights, a minimum of one
unit diameter apart.
- Occasionally relocate units to prevent birds from becoming used to Terror-Eyes.
- Use vinyl bonding agent to easily repair punctures.
Use in such places as:
3-D EYES MOVE FORWARD AND SIDEWAYS FOLLOWING BIRDS AS THEY FLY AWAY. Hanging
spring and air currents do the rest ... resembling a totally realistic and scary
- Parking lots
- Highway & Bridge Underpasses
- Building Roofs
- Feed Lots & Farm Fields
- Gardens, Orchards & Vineyards
- Goverment agencies such as NASA use Terror-Eyes. (See Picture
Above on Right)
- Non Returnable.
NOTE: ALL bird control methods prove more effective when different types of
scare devices are used in combination. Products include light and sound repellers,
roost inhibitors and visual scare devices.
Floating Alligator Head Replica!
Realistic, Unassuming and Permanent! Life-sized floating replica of an alligator
head, 25 threatening inches long, scares geese, ducks, fish-eating birds and small
animals from the water areas they love, without spoiling the look of your property.
THIS WORKS BECAUSE IT MOVES! Stationary owls don't work. But Gator
Guard moves and bounces all around the pond with the wind and water. And the mirrored-back
eyes flash in the sun. The birds think they are being followed, so they can't acclimate
to a fixed pattern.
Environmentally Friendly . . . Universal Solution:
Can be anchored. Perfect for any water area infested by birds:
¨ fish and shrimp farms
¨ golf courses or park
¨ ponds and pools
¨ condominium, school or
industrial park lakes
¨ koi ponds and more.
- Small Animals
- And MORE!
"Last year we had 30 geese leaving their calling cards ... We floated a Gator
Guard ... After three weeks we had no fowl on our property."
B. Lebanon, MD
"My members thought it was a joke to start with, but it does work. We haven't
had a goose on the property since we put them in."
Rob F., Shelby Oaks Golf Course, Sidney
- Dimensions: 25" long x 11" wide x 7" tall.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds.
- Coverage: To 1 acre (0.4 hectares) depending on size, shape, surroundings
- Material: Durable, weather-proofed urethane foam with UV protected coating.
- Non Returnable.
|BX-TAPE - Holographic Irri-Tape (100 or 500 Feet)|
Irri-Tape iridescent diffraction foil combines holography, wind and light
to irritate pest birds' senses creating an "off limits" zone against them.
Started with a proven idea: the scarecrow. Then by using Space Age
technology and materials to produce a new wrinkle on that age-old concept. The Result:
A lightweight, durable, maintenance-free bird repelling product so versatile it
keeps suggesting new and effective applications.
How does it work?
Irri-Tape's properties keep unwanted birds away in several
Visual Deterrent: Light reflected from the surface shows in a 3D, highly
chromatic ripple pattern which is seen as a menace for birds. With constantly changing
colors and patterns, Irri-Tape is a danger signal to birds.. This brilliant, flashing
"ripple effect" is picked up by the Whether seen as a predator (from a distance
Irri-Tape has a reptilian sheen) or a rival for food or space, birds will not ignore
this potential menace.
Hostile Sound Environment: Slight breeze or wind produces fierce metallic
noise that unsettles infesting birds.
Physical Barrier: Applied in a line along a ledge, fence or other narrow
surface, Irri-Tape cuts off access to birds' "landing strips".
Possibilities and uses are virtually limitless. Irri-Tape will deal efficiently
with the nastiest bird problems without harming either the environmentor or the
the birds. (In fact we'd like to hear about new solutions from you.)
Install wherever infestation exists. Wind and light will do the
For rooflines, fences and other linear applications: Suspend Irri-Tape above
roosting surfaces with the specially designed wire supports provided. For added
effectiveness attach 5' streamers to the main ribbon. Other applications include:
railings, copings, ledges, gutters, sills, beams and scaffolding. Also effective
in eliminating "runways", those places birds land before going on to broader areas
such as roofs, open fields, etc.
For open outdoor areas: "maypole" six to ten eight-foot lengths of Irri-Tape
by tying them to the top of any upright post.
For farms or gardens: Irri-Tape has many applications for protecting crops
from bird damage. Spiral it around free standing trees from top to bottom. Or suspend
it over vines and around row plantings. Protect entire garden areas by hanging Irri-Tape
from 6' to 8' poles to form high row deterrents.
Marine Applications (against sea gulls, etc.): On yachts, secure ribbon to
forestay about 3 feet above the deck. Suspend line taut to shrouds and backstay.
Other applications: Keep ducks and geese off of lawns and ponds where they
aren't wanted, or keep predator birds away from fish farm ponds.
Irri-Tape is a ribbon of polyester film that has been holographically printed with
a pattern of interlocking circles resembling the eyes of owls, the natural enemy
of most small birds. The 3-dimensional UV-light-treated holographic surface reflects
the colors of the spectrum with laser-like intensity.
- Composition: Polyester Film
- Thickness: 2 mil
- Width: 2 Inches
- Lengths: 100 and 500 feet rolls
- Non Returnable.
|BX-OWL - Prowler Owl by Bird X|
Scare pest birds away "naturally"!
Don't be fooled by imitations that just "sit" there. Without movement, they are
The Prowler Owl is:
- On the Hunt: An always moving "hunting" posture never allows birds to get
used to it. The Prowler Owl never just appears to perch.
- Search & Destroy Mission: To rid your area of bothersome birds.
- Life-Like & Effective: Most realistic predator on the market with life
size accurate markings. Spans nearly 4 feet with patented flapping wings.
- Ultimate Aerial Predator: Great Horned Owl: the most-feared predator catches
and eats almost anything that moves, including pigeons, starlings, geese, rodents,
rabbits, squirrels and even skunks.
- Tireless: Perfect patrol for gardens, parks, golf courses, marinas, rooftops
and open areas. Set it up anywhere -- the breeze and its natural appearance take
care of the rest!
- Wingspan: 44"; Total head-to-tail: 28"; Head diameter: 7"
- Heavy Duty Materials: Head is hard resin plastic, body is strong-weave iron hide
fabric supported by woven flexible cables and riveted plastic struts.
- Includes: Head, wings, and body.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Mount: Place neck opening on a 1/2" diameter pole (not included).
- Non Returnable.
Repel Pigeons And Other Bird Pests with Pulsing Strobe Explosions
Bird-Lite: Multi-Color Stroboscopic Bird-Lite from Bird-X chases birds off your
property and keeps them away. Bird-Lite sends out intimidating, intense white, red,
blue and amber light at 75 flashes per minute.
One-million-candlepower light pulses (and the frightening shadows they create) at
this frequency are intolerable and disorienting to birds, causing them to fly away
from the source of annoyance. When installed at heights where pest birds normally
roost and nest, Bird-Lite is barely noticeable to workers at ground level.
Cover up to 10,000 sq.ft. per Bird-Lite in factories, warehouses, hangars, granaries
or any large, dark or dimly-lit area where birds create a nuisance.
Join hundreds of America's best known firms who have solved their indoor bird
problems easily and economically!
- Ideal for use in any dark or dimly-lit building where lights and shadows will be
most visible and effective.
- Effective against pigeons, sparrows, starlings, swallows, crows, blackbirds and
- Coverage: Up to 10,000 sq ft, covers 55 ft radius (circular area) from base. Ambient
light decreases effectiveness.
- Diameter: 8"
- Height: 7 1/2"
- Power: 110 vAC (220 vAC for foreign use)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.