|Animal Pest Control Devices: Ultrasonic Repellers|
|Other Animal Pest Control Devices|
|Cordless Animal Away P7810 by P3 International|
Cordless Electronic Yard & Garden Protector
REPEL DOGS, CATS, RACCOONS, RABBITS, & SQUIRRELS.
Keep neighborhood dogs and cats from using your yard as their bathroom. Keep raccoons
out of garbage cans.
The Animal Away™ uses powerful high-pitched ultrasonic frequencies to deter
animals (cats, dogs, raccoons, etc.) from invading your space. Inaudible to humans,
the Animal Away™ ultrasonic pest repeller generates a high pitched frequency
uncomfortable to small animals. Animal Away utilizes the sophisticated PIR (Passive
Infra Red) detecting system to monitor a fan shaped area of a 70° arc with a
distance of up to 30 feet. Install Animal Away™ where you need it. Battery
operated and cordless, Animal Away™ can be used indoors or outdoors. Motion
activation saves batteries. A 23,000 Hz sound is generated only when an animal approaches
Position Animal Away™ to limit animal access. Mount on walls, fences or wooden
stakes. Animal Away™ 's green PVC housing blends in with green lawns.
Portable: Use cordless, battery-operated Animal Away™ in: yards, gardens,
porches, greenhouses, even camping. Built in mounting bracket attaches to poles
or flat surfaces. (Suggestion: Use metal wound batteries to facilitate operation
at lower temperatures.)
Environmentally Friendly: Harsh yet harmless. No poisons or traps. Stop neighborhood
animals from making your yard a litter box.
Mount at Animal's Ear Level for Best Results.
Applications: Indoors requires dog or cat intrusion prevention; Near pond
to protect fish; Flower bed; Bird bath or bird house to protect birds; Garden, lawn
and yard. Protect camp sites from raccoons and other varmints.
Station Animal Away™ units around your campsite.
- Turn off the Animal Away if your pet or children are playing around the protected
- Do not immerse the device in water or any other liquid.
- Keep lens clean gently using a damp cloth. Do NOT use benzine, alcholot or paint
thinner. This will ruin the sensor.
- If using Animal Away indoors, ensure that the cat or dog is able to withdraw from
area with the repeller.
- 30 seconds to warm up unit once turned on. Move hand in front unit to activate.
Then red Light will flash showing the unit is working.
- Once the beam is crossed, the ultrasonic alarm will sound within a couple of seconds.
The alarm continues to sound until motion is no longer activated.
4" x 2" x 1.5"
Fan Shaped area of 70°, Distance up to 30 ft., Approximately 550 sq. ft.
- Vertical coverage: 9°, essentially a straight beam. This is why it is
important to mount at animal's head height.
- Power Supply:
One 9V Battery, not included
23,000 Hz is inaudible to humans
- Warranty: 6 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Cat Stop Ultrasonic Repellent by Contech|
Keep cats out of your garden or sandbox with the CatStop!
The CatStop detects animal intruders and emits a high decibel alarm which startles
them away. The CatStop keeps cats out of your flower gardens, yard or anywhere you
don't want them to be. It's easy to use. Place the unit facing the area you want
to protect. The built-in motion sensor detects the animal entering the area and
emits a piercing, high decibel alarm. It startles the cat and frightens it away.
Since the sound is ultrasonic you and your neighbors cannot hear it. It operates
for up to nine months on one standard 9 volt battery. [Battery life estimate is
based upon 4900 activations spread over 245 days at an average of 20 per day.]
The CatStop protects about 330 square feet (20 feet or 6m in front of the unit in
an 80 degree arc). There are no controls or adjustments. Simply install the battery
and position in your garden.
The CatStop is an effective cat deterrent because:
- A powerful burst of ultrasonic sound startles the cat.
- The cat equates the location with the unpleasant occurrence.
- The cat avoids the location in the future.
- Unlike many pest deterrents that operate continuously, the CatStop unit waits for
the animal to come into its range before activating, thereby creating a more startling
- Ultra sound based concept: Safely and effectively repels animals without
chemicals, visually objectionable barriers or shock.
- Detection Range: 80 degrees across a 20 ft distance in front of the device.
- Passive Ultrasonic Detector: Operates unattended and activates when movement
- Operates 24/7: CatStop protects day and night for up to 6 months (or 4900+
activations) on one 9 volt battery.
- Becomes a temporary sound 'barrier': Can be used in neighborhoods where fences
are not allowed.
- Simple Installation: Easy to extend coverage with additional CatStops.
- Power Supply: 9V battery(not included).
- Output: 124 dB.
- Sensor warm up time = 40 seconds.
- Unit on time when activated = 3 seconds.
- Output frequency: sweeping from 21-25 kHz.
- Fully water resistant.
|SquirrelStop: Automatic Spinning Squirrel Deterrent by Contech|
Safely and harmlessly keeps squirrels out of your hanging bird feeder.
SquirrelStop protects your hanging bird feeder from squirrels. When a squirrel climbs
on your feeder, the increased weight starts the SquirrelStop motor, spinning the
feeder and causing the squirrel to jump off. Squirrels learn to leave your feeder
alone - and birds can enjoy their food undisturbed.
Components and Specifications:
- Hang where both the SquirrelStop and your feeder will be at least 18 Inches (45
cm) from the nearest object.
- Fill feeder with seed. (Make sure the total weight of the feeder is less the 10
lbs (4.5 kg).
- Hang feeder from the SquirrelStop.
- Turn on the SquirrelStop.
- When refilling your feeder, always turn the SquirrelStop off before hanging your
feeder back up.
- Squirrel Triggered: Weight of squirrel (1/3 lb. or 150 g. minimum) on feeder
starts the SquirrelStop spinning for 20 seconds, causing the squirrel to jump off.
- Safe: Safe and harmless to squirrels and birds.
- Works With Your Current Feeder: Works with any hanging feeder weighing up
to 10 lbs.
- No Assembly: Easy to use - no assembly required.
- Limits Wasted Bird Food: SquirrelStop helps ensure you are feeding birds
- not squirrels.
- Hang SquirrelStop on anything that is rigid, not rope.
- In very windy conditions, take SquirrelStop down temporarily.
- Do not stand near hanging feeder after it is activated.
- Weather Resistant PVC Housing.
- Power: 3 "D" Batteries.
- Weight: 15 oz. without batteries.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
||Alkaline D Cell Battery, 3 (Three) Various Brands
Currently In Stock (8/23/2019)
|Squirrel Scatter: Automated Squirrel Proof Birdfeeder by Contech|
Save your birdseed for the birds, not the squirrels.
The SquirrelScatter® squirrel-proof bird feeder accommodates birds while keeping
squirrels out. While birds feed undisturbed, the Squirrel Scatter keeps squirrels
away with a brief electrical pulse. A birdfeeder that is a safe and harmless squirrel
deterrent. Ideal for gardeners and bird fanciers alike, the battery-operated SquirrelScatter
provides a simple and efficient way to feed the birds without attracting wasteful
and destructive squirrel pests to your garden.
How and why it works: The SquirrelScatter® squirrel-proof birdfeeder
combines an efficient spill-resistant design with a harmless, yet effective electronic
Birds can stand on any of the metal feeding stations and eat undisturbed. But when
a squirrel standing on the base or roof tries to eat from the SquirrelScatter feeder,
mild electrical pulses similar to static electricity will repel it. Squirrels learn
to leave the feeder alone. Now only birds can enjoy the food you provide them.
Setting up the Squirrel Scatter is easy. Just install two "D" cell batteries, add
your favorite birdseed, hang the device from a branch or pole (out of the easy reach
of squirrels and other pests), and switch it on. When it's time to refill the SquirrelScatter,
switch off the device, add more seed through the hatch in the top, and then switch
it back on again. The SquirrelScatter will operate for up to three months on a single
set of batteries.
- Deters squirrels with a brief but effective static pulse similar to static electricity.
- Birds do not activate the electric pulse, so feel nothing.
- Requires no assembly. Easy to use.
- Constructed of durable, weather-resistant materials. Will not rust.
- Includes 6 spill-resistant feeding stations.
- Removable cover for easy refill.
- Operates on two D-cell batteries for up to three months.
- Holds up to 64 oz. of birdseed.
- Safe and harmless to squirrels and birds.
- Dimensions: 18.5" high x 7.5" diameter.
- Weight of unit: 2.8 lbs.
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
||2 (TWO) Alkaline D Cell Battery, Various Brands
Currently In Stock (8/23/2019)
|Squirrel Evictor Rodent Repeller: Repel Squirrels, Raccoons and Rodents|
EVICT SQUIRRELS, ROOF RATS AND RACCOONS FROM YOUR ATTIC OR CRAWL SPACE IN 24 TO 48
As natural living spaces become limited, squirrels, roof rats (wharf rats) and raccoons
are moving into attics and crawl spaces in homes and businesses. The results: health
concerns, structural damage due to chewing or digging and/or fires caused by chewed
The Squirrel Evictor MB10K Unit makes attics or crawl spaces unfriendly to these
pests. The high intensity strobe light annoys animal's sensitive eyes and disrupts
their living cycle. Environmentally friendly, safe and harmless pest control, the
Squirrel Evictor uses no chemicals, no noise and no odor. Homeowners with at least
35 years of pest animal problems found relief within days.
Continuous operation gives the best results. Wait at least one month before sealing
the enter/exit holds. The disruptive effect of the strobe light may cause a temporary
increase in animal activity. Exposure to the Squirrel Evictor Strobe light trains
squirrels, roof rats and raccoons that your home is not rodent friendly. Make homes
and businesses off limits to rodents who cause health concerns and property damage
through digging and chewing.
Proper operation of the Squirrel Evictor requires an uncluttered space kept as dark
at possible. The Squirrel Evictor must be the only light source. Alternate light
sources interfere with the performance of this product.
Features of Model MB10K:
- Safe and harmless pest eviction with no chemicals, noise nor odor.
- Multiple units can be installed to cover irregular or large spaces.
- UL Approved Parts.
- Energy efficient: 12 Watts, 0.10 Amps.
- High intensity strobe light (no heat discharged).
- Coverage area (open space): 900 square feet (30 x 30).
- Strobe: 175,000 Candlepower.
- Strobe light bulb lasts up to 10,000 hours.
- Power: 120 Volt, Plug in with ground.
- Operating Temperature: -31° to 150° F
- Dome: Clear polycarbonate.
- Dimensions: 12" high x 6" diameter.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty on material and workmanship. 1 year warranty
on strobe tube. 2.5 years warranty on labor.