|Wire Mate, Wire Management Solution for Home Safety and Industrial Safety|
|Wire Mate: Wire Management System for Computer Work Stations, Entertainment Centers, and Desks|
Get Clutter-Free Safety
with wire organizers! WireMate does it better and with style. Made in the USA!
The "no more mess" cable and wire management solution for computer work stations,
entertainment centers and many other applications! The WireMate easily organizes,
protects and conceals a crowd of cables.
Wire Mate is Easy To Use and Install:
- Turn off power supply.
- Remove the WireMate cover by firmly pressing tips or middle of the two locking tabs
at each end, while separating the cover from the base.
- Affix the double sided peel off tape to the four corners of the base. The tape works
very well with all applications, screws are provided only as an option.
- Position base where wire slack will cause tangling. It can be positioned vertically,
horizontally or remain free standing.
- Run wires through the WireMate integrated posts as the set-up illustration shows.
- Place cover on the base.
- Turn on power supply.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What would be the best place to mount the unit? On a flat surface closest
to the tangling of slack wire. In all cases, the unit may be mounted on a desk or
wall near the surge protector or power source outlet.
When should the tape or screws provided be used? The tape will work for all
situations and is very easy and quick to do. Surface area should be clean and dry
before applying the tape. If many of the wires are thick, using the screws may ensure
a more secure positioning of the unit.
Should the wires be placed in the unit base before mounting? It is better
to first mount the unit base. Once positioned, it is easier to do the wire placement
and minimize slack tangling.
Is there a preferred wire looping pattern? Yes. Run the wires through the
center of posts, only leaving the center to loop in the opposite direction. This
will form a figure 8 pattern which will hold the wires more firmly in place. The
Wiremate is designed to contain 50% of the wires within the posts, holding them
securely, regardless of how they are looped, but a figure 8 pattern is recommended.
If very thick wires are present, how should the wire looping occur? The unit
base is designed to handle the looping of varying wire thickness. For an extremely
thick wire, loop it to an adjacent column of posts to allow easier bending of the
wire. It should be rarely necessary to do this.
Benefits and Features:
- Prevents accidents and trip hazards.
- Eliminates wire tangles and clutter.
- Neatly conceals wires of varying thickness and contributes to a clean work space.
- Innovative design optimizes wire storage capacity.
- Protects wires and connections.
- Discourages tampering of configuration components.
- Saves floor space.
- Simplifies set-up, clean-up, modifications and relocations.
- Durable high-impact molded resin.
- Mounts to any flat surface.
- No assembly, easy set-up, mounting materials included.
- Choice of colors: white, gray, black.
- Includes: Base and cover (no other parts to assemble or break), adhesive and screws.
- Unit dimensions: 14"L X 8" W X 2 "H.
- Weight: 1.12 lbs
- Average storage capacity: 12-18 wires, 2-3 wires per column of posts x 6 columns.
||Wire Mate, Wire & Cable Organizer, GRAY
Currently In Stock (4/24/2014)
|Additional Child Safety Products:|