Protect condominiums, apartments, single family homes and more with this versatile combustible gas detector . Use on gas furnaces, gas ranges, main gas lines into buildings and more. These gas safety systems are designed to sense explosive gases such as lp propane gas and natural gas . Each Scentry III-GFRAB gas alarm and gas valve controller (shut-off) can have options added such as battery back-up, remote gas sensors and remote alarms. If you add the battery option, pilot lights remain lit during intermittent power failures in regions such as the mountain states where electric power is not always continuous. A 12V output lets you add a phone dialer to alert owners of vacation homes, etc. when an unsafe condition has occurred. Remote gas sensors can be added near gas ranges, gas water heaters, gas furnaces, gas heaters, etc. to add protection using only one gas valve controller.
Once an explosive gas is detected, this gas monitor sounds an alarm and can activate equipment to remove dangerous gas build up in a building. Easily installed and reliable, this gas alarm and gas monitor has easily accessible terminal strips for fast and secure wire connections, backup battery
charging, low battery detection and sensor failure alarm.
The GFRAB stands for gas sensor, mounting feet, remote ready, alarm and battery and includes the gas valve shut-off/controller. NOTE: Must be used with a Scentry III gas valve (sold separately). Each Scentry gas sensor is calibrated in a gaseous atmosphere so it will alarm at 10% of the lower explosive level (LEL) of the combustible gas. This is not a carbon monoxide alarm as it has only a combustible gas alarm sensor. Scentry III-GFRAB Case of 6 Unit Specifications:
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Physical Size: 7.6 inches by 4.6 inches
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Color: Gray
- Power consumption: 1.5va
- Supports up to 4 calibrated remote sensors (not included)
- Requires Scentry III-GVD gas valve (purchase separately)
- Supports Battery Back-Up (Not Included)
- Gas Valve Controller for combustible gasses such as natural gas or propane gas that includes a 24 volt transformer
- Connections: screw terminals
- Input Power: 115VAC, 60 Hz
- Output Control Relays: 2 amps, 24 VAC
- Alarm Signal Output: 12V DC @500 ma
- Reset: manual
- Sensor Type: Tin Dioxide Semiconductor
- Alarm Points: Propane (LP) <5200 PPM
- Alarm Points: Natural Gas / Methane <12,200 PPM
- Manufactured Proudly in the USA for Safety First USA, Inc.
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.