|Safe-T-Alert Propane Alarm Mounts on Surface to Replace 7770 CCI Gas Alarms |Safe T Alert 30-441-P RV Surface Mount 12 Volt Propane Alarm
is made in the USA. The new updated 30 series for surface mount is the 30-441-P
. An essential RV accessory
for safety. Safe-T-Alert
30 Series-Classic LP Gas Alarm replaces CCI Propane Alarm
7770.244. Note: All -P units will automatically shut down 5 years after being
attached to a power source. This is a new RV regulation. There is a
warning beep that begins days before the unit ceases to operate.
Note: Rebate from Safe-T-Alert. Alarm must be purchased between March 1, 2013 and September 30, 2013. Rebate must be postmarked by October 31, 2013. Rebate is limited to one LP Gas Alarm and/or one Carbon Monoxide Alarm OR one Dual LP / CO alarm per end user.
SafeTAlert MTI 30-441-P 12V White Surface Mount LP Gas Detector:
- Meets requirements set by RVIA for LP Gas Alarms on RVs.
- Test/Reset Button: Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions with one touch. No dangerous gas required.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Dimensions: 6.75"W x 2" H x 1.25"D.
- RV 12 Volt: Wire In Model.
- Built for the extreme RV environment.
UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
Important Note for CCI Replacements: For vertical or horizontal installation. Use butt connectors to replace spade connectors. Some CCI units installed in Fleetwood and Winnebago RV's have two power leads. Safe-T-Alert units have only one power lead. Connect the red power lead to the coach power supply and cap or remove the other power lead.
Note: The Date Stamped on each Detector is the Date of Manufacturer. Each unit has a 10 year shelf life. The Warranty is 1 year and begins from the date of resale. Sensor life is 5 years. Contact MTI directly for warranty related questions.
Safe-T-Alert 30 Series Operating Specifications:
- Listed to UL 1484 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas. Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- 5 Year service life: Includes End of Life signal after 5 years of use.
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 12 vDC 75 mA @ 12 vDC
- Operating Temperature: -31° F to + 150° F (-35° C to +66° C)
- Voltage: 8-16V DC
- Alarm Point: <25% LEL oF, Propane and Methane
- Case Size 30-441 (Slim Line Surface Mount): 6.375" W x 2"H x 1.25"D
- Case Size 30-442 (Flush Mount): 6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1"D
CARBON MONOXIDE & PROPANE ALARM REPLACEMENT NOTICE : Note to Customers:
All Safe-T-Alert Propane and Carbon Monoxide Alarms that are 5 years old and older are beyond their Mandatory Replacement Time and MUST be replaced.
Background: Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL®) Carbon Monoxide Standard UL 2034 and Canadian Standards Association (CSA®) CSA 119.2 now require that all Carbon Monoxide alarms be designed to stop service in 3 to 5 years . UL and CSA have determined that Carbon Monoxide alarms have a limited life. Propane alarms use similar sensors and UL will require the same service life in the near future.
ALL MTI Propane and Carbon Monoxide alarms which are over five (5) years old MUST be replaced. The following Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm Models MUST be replaced: SA-4, SA-5, 50-541 and 50-542. Models 60-541 and 60-542 over five (5) years old MUST be replaced.The following Safe-T-Alert Propane Alarms Models MUST be replaced: SA-7 and SA-8. Models 30-441,30-442, 40-441 and 40-442 that are over five (5) years old MUST be replaced.
Important! Only install CO and Propane alarms that are UL or CSA listed for Recreational Vehicle Use