Ultrasonic Dog and Cat Trainer Made in USA Stops Angry Dogs and Barking
Silence a dog
or repel aggressive dogs
with the PET-AGREE pet trainer
device. The Made in USA Pet Agree
by KII helps to stop dog barking
, to train pets
or to break a puppy or dog's bad habits. This sturdy hand activated ultrasonic training device
gets the attention of a dog or cat without being heard by humans. And it works for years: just change the battery! (The battery itself can last for years.) Note: Compare to Dog Dazer
: identical except for name and color
. NOTE: activate battery before use. Note: This product CANNOT be shipped to Russia per Manufacturer requirement.
Emphasize commands or stop bad behavior with a PET-AGREE, the humane alternative to shock collars, choker chains, electric mats, rolled up newspapers or physical force.
Made of durable, high impact ABS molded plastic, the blue PET-AGREE comes with a belt clip for convenience. Battery life is typically months for this high frequency sound generator that is silent to people.
Ultrasonic Sound Makes Pet Training Faster and Easier
At the click of the PET-AGREE Pet Trainer, a silent, humane, high frequency sound is emitted that will help emphasize verbal commands of pet owners and trainers. Clearly audible to dogs and cats, the sound cannot be heard by people. Use of the PET AGREE can reduce training time of dogs and cats from months to just weeks and, in some cases, even minutes.
The distinct PET-AGREE ultrasonic sound helps keep the attention of your pet. Dog obedience training requires that dogs pay attention to the trainer. Using this device helps encourage the dog to maintain eye contact so you can tell if the animal heard your command. Helps curb bad dog behavior.
Test the unit. Point the PET-AGREE toward your dog or cat. As you give a verbal command, press the PET-AGREE button for one or two seconds. Make the dog sit, down, quiet, etc. The pet should respond better to your command. Repeated use of the PET-AGREE in this manner will help reinforce pet training efforts. Commonly Asked Questions:
Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.125" x 1.25" (L x W x D)
- Is the PET-AGREE audible to humans? No, the sound is in the ultrasonic range, above the human hearing range, but dogs and cats clearly hear it.
- How far away does the PET-AGREE have an affect? Generally PET-AGREE works best as a training aid in the 5 to 15 foot range.
- How can I know if the PET-AGREE dog trainer or cat training is working? The diagnostic red LED on the top of the PET-AGREE lights when the button is depressed. The LED will not light if the battery is low or if the PET-AGREE is damaged. battery is low or if the PET-AGREE? is damaged.
- What is normal battery life? Under normal conditions the PET-AGREE is good for about one thousand one second activations, about a year or more in normal use.
- How do you change the battery? Turn the PET-AGREE over and remove the 2 screws. Replace with a new Eveready Energizer ® 9 volt alkaline battery or equivalent. Do not use heavy duty, rechargeable or general purpose 9 volt batteries.
- Can the PET-AGREE help stop a dog from barking? Yes, by repeated usage and adding a verbal command (such as "be quiet") you may be able to train a dog not to bark.
- Will the PET AGREE Dog Trainer help deter an unfriendly or aggressive dog? Yes, simply point the PET-AGREE toward the animal and activate for 2 to 3 seconds.