MDF Deluxe Infant and Neonatal Stethoscope
Model MDF-787xp Black Out (All Black)
MDF Deluxe Infant & Neonatal Stethoscope is specifically designed for auscultation of infants and neonates. This full-rotation Dual-Head stethoscope offers the ease of switching between Diaphragm and Bell, in addition to being a quality, high-sensitivity neonatal acoustic diagnostic device. Ergonomically designed components and functionality designate the MDF 787XP as a high performance professional-grade infant and neonatal stethoscope.
Chest piece: Lightweight infant and neonatal size Dual-Head chest piece, fitted with the unique raised, Ultra-Thin Fiber Diaphragm and full-rotation Acoustic Valve Stem, is constructed of quality brass with chrome plating. The deep cone-shaped bell is excellent for its acoustic sensitivity in detecting low frequency sound transmission. The Bell is crowned with a non-chill durable PVC Bell Ring to provide greater patient comfort.
Ergono Max Headset: Chrome-plated brass tubes, equipped with Comfort Seal Ear tips, provide superior acoustic transmission and ergonomic-fit for extended usage comfort.
Acoustic Tubing: High-density PVC Y-acoustic tube is constructed of non-cracking, non-sticking high-density latex-free PVC.
Included Accessories: Additional (2) Comfort Seal Ear tips,
(1) Ultra-sensitive Diaphragm,
(1) ID tag.
MDF Deluxe Infant and Neonatal Stethoscope Specifications:
- Approximate tubing length: 26 inches.
- Handcrafted in the MDF artisan tradition by master craftsmen since 1971.
- 100% Latex Free.
- Free-Parts-For-Life Program.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years.
- Available in 12 Colors: Blu Babe (Baby Blue), Abyss (Navy), Cher (Soft Purple), Purple Rain, OM (Aqua Green), Maliblu (Royal Blue), Noir Noir (Black), Sleek (Grey), S.Swell (Bright Purple), Napa (Burgundy), Red, Black Out (All Black).