Apply GripOn® Slippery Floors to Prevent Injuries MADE IN USA, Anti-slip Grip-On
works on slippery wet floors
like unsealed ceramic tile, glazed brick, marble, polished stone, terrazzo, river rock, concrete, and quarry tile. For unsealed ceramic tile showers or bathroom
tile, use the 4 ounce bottle of Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution
, an anti-slip product that treats 12 Square Feet. Reduce slip and fall accidents! Grip On is a clear chemical treatment
that increases the co-efficient of friction. The hard surface becomes anti-skid
and is safer even when wet! Treat only the shower bottom or the walkway tile. Treatment takes minutes: keeps you safe when walking to get your towel.
Once treated with Grip On®, hard surfaces can be submerged such as ceramic tile in swimming pools, whirlpools, and porcelain
or ceramic tiled bathtubs.
Reduce risks of personal
injuries, lawsuits and litigation, employee days lost and increased insurance costs from slip accidents
on concrete floors in warehouses, car washes, etc.
happens because the increased coefficient of friction increases when surfaces are treated (not coated) with Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution. Commercial properties such as shopping malls and factories protect against accident claims from slip and fall accidents. Grip-On
is a positive proven safety
solution for owners of residential and commercial properties and facilities. Surfaces treated with Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution are automatically skid and slip resistant when wet or moistened. Creates an invisible "tread" that increases the coefficient of friction by 100% to 500%.
Use Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution on almost all hard surfaces, such as ceramic tile, glazed brick, marble, polished stone, terrazzo, river rock, concrete, and quarry tile.
Grip On®'s Simple Application Instructions:
After treatment, do not wax. Wax fills in the enhanced read created by the Grip On™ treatment. Reapply every 2 years for bath and shower areas. Reapply every year for traffic areas.
Clean and rinse area.
Pour Grip On™ on surface.
Mop or sponge area liberally.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rinse off with clean water.
Area is now ready to use.
Accepted Industry Standards
1. As adopted by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and the American Society of A Testing and Materials (ASTM):
.75 and above using Grip-On Anti-Slip Solution
.60 or above Very Safe
.50 to .59 Relatively Safe
.40 to .49 Dangerous
.35 to .39 Very Dangerous
2. The Ceramic Tile Institute identifies tile in three categories:
.75 and above using Grip-On? Anti-Slip Solution
.60 or above Slip Resistant
.50 to .59 Conditionally Slip Resistant
Less than .50 Questionable
Why use antislip Grip On®? Slip/fall accidents are a major problem. The statistics are substantial. After auto accidents, SLIP/FALL ACCIDENTS ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF INSURANCE LIABILITY PAYMENTS. In addition, slip/fall accidents, paid for by workers’ compensation claims, have greatly increased over the last 10 years. Keep your feet on the ground!
Q: How does Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution work?
A: Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution microscopically treats floor or fixture surfaces to bring back the natural void via the treads in the surface material. Depending upon the void in a natural material (before being coated), the material is naturally slip resistant. When water fills in that void, the floor becomes slippery as the water doesn't allow space between the water and the bottom of your foot and you "hydroplane" like a car on a wet road.
Adding Grip On® thus increases the coefficient of friction on a tile floor or a porcelain bathtub. This is not a coating that can wear off: this is a process that creates a tread design on the mineral surface itself.
Q: Does the treated surface look or feel any different?
A: There is no discernible change in appearance. However, when wet, the feeling is SAFE!
Q: Why is there a need for Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution?
A: Slip/Fall accidents are the nation’s #2 accidental killer. Over 9 million disabling injuries every year. Business insurance rates are skyrocketing. Increases of 25% annually are common.
Q: How long is the Grip On® guarantee?
A: 2 years for bathtubs and showers. 1 year for traffic areas.
Q: Is Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution difficult to apply?
A: No, Grip On® is easy to apply. One worker can treat hard surfaces at the rate of 600 square feet per hour, per worker. Bathtubs require less than 10 minutes with no strenuous work.
Q: Does Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution kill germs?
A: The chemical in Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution is known to inhibit bacterial and fungi growth and to kill some bacteria and fungi. Test data is being gathered on germ killing and will be available at a later date.
Q: If my floor is sealed, can I still use Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution?
A: Yes, Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution works through most floor seals and effectively applies the “invisible tread.” Two applications may be required for sealed floors.
Q: What if there is grease on my floor?
A: Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution loosens grease, making it easier to remove any grease on your floor. More than one application may be required. Once again, it may take more than one application. Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution will loosen all hardened grease on your floor.
Q: Can I wax over the Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution?
A: NO. Wax fills in the “invisible tread” that Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution placed on your floor. We recommend a dry buff to bring up the shine.
Grip On Anti-Slip Solution Specifications:
Q: Can I use Grip On® Solution on Surfaces to Be Submerged Like Swimming Pool Steps or Tiled Swimming Pool Bottoms?
A: Yes. The surfaces must be cleaned and rinsed prior to applying the Grip On® solution. These surfaces would then qualify for the two year guaranty.
Q: My pool is salt water. Will the salt water effect the Grip On® ?
A: Water is water. If the surface is clean and rinsed prior to application, the Grip On® is not effected.
Q: Is Grip On® Anti-Slip Solution dangerous?
A: The level of danger is similar to household bleach. Similar cautions are on each bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Wear rubber gloves. Use in ventilated area. Can be fatal if swallowed. Do not use on wood, vinyls or plastics.
- Use on unsealed, un-waxed tile floors, bathtubs, showers and on almost all hard surfaces, such as ceramic tile, glazed brick, marble, polished stone, terrazzo, river rock, concrete, and quarry tile.
- Increases the anti-slip CEF by 100% to 500%.
- Chemical Name: Hydroxy Acetic Acid.
- Physical State: Clear yellow, mild odor.
- pH: 7.6.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Wear rubber gloves. Use in ventilated area. Can be fatal if swallowed. Do not use on wood, vinyls or plastics.
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on traffic areas; 2 years on bathtubs and showers. If the customer installed Grip On ® Anti-Slip Solution, the company will send additional material to the customer at no cost excluding shipping
- Disclaimer: GRIP ON ® ANTI-SLIP SOLUTION helps to reduce the risk of slip/fall accidents, but Safety Seal Products Corp its' agents and representatives do not warrant or guarantee to the customer, or any other person or party, against the Occurrence of slip/falls, or other accidents, personal injury, or property damage of any nature. Accidents and falls may occur on treated areas, notwithstanding its treatment with Grip On ® ANTI-SLIP SOLUTION and customer AGREES to indemnify and hold harmless Advanced Floor Care Products and its agents and representatives, free and harmless from any damages, claims, demands or causes of action arising in connection with or brought by anyone allegedly slipping, falling, tripping, or stumbling on treated area.