Control Moths in Kitchens or Warehouses with Flour and Pantry Moth Traps
from moth infestations
without harmful chemicals or sprays. The Contech Pantry Moth Trap
uses a non-toxic natural
pheromone-based attractant to attract moths
to the shelf trap
. A disposable sticky pad ensures that the moths don’t escape.
Moths can be a problem in kitchens, bakeries and warehouses - anywhere they can lay their eggs in dried foods like grains, cereals, flour, and nuts. But now you can protect your stored food from moths and their destructive larvae with Contech’s Pantry Moth Trap.
A natural pheromone-based attractant entices moths to the trap, and a disposable sticky pad ensures they don’t escape. Safe, effective, and 100% pesticide free, the Pantry Moth Trap is an easy and effective way to protect your food from moths, without harmful sprays or chemicals.
Using the Contech Pantry Moth Shelf Trap is easy. Simply place the attractant lure on the sticky pad, and place anywhere moths are present. The trap’s patented pheromone-based lure entices moths into the trap where they get caught on the disposable sticky pad. When the pad is full, simply throw it away and replace it with a new one.
The Pantry Moth Trap includes two lures
and two sticky pads. The lure attracts moths for four weeks to 8 weeks. The sticky pad traps moths until full. Then replace the moth trap.
Pantry Moth Trap:
- Eliminates flour moths, meal moths, almond moths, raisin moths, seed moths and other types of food moths without harmful chemicals —100% pesticide free.
- Easy to use and re-use — when the shelf trap is full, simply replace it with a new one.
- Catches four times more moths than comparable traps used by the commercial pest-control industry.
- Non-toxic, safe to use around food and food-preparation areas
- Uses proven pheromone technology developed by a leading supplier of pest management products for the US Forest Service and US Department of Agriculture.
- Contech is the manufacturer of Tanglefoot.